This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weekly Challenges - 3/22 to 3/28

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Found this info on another site I visit.  Challenges for the week of 3/22 to 3/28.  As with anything on Pogo, this is subject to change O0

Dominoes - Tumbling Dominoes Badge
Win 15 games this week!

Tri Peaks Solitaire - Golden Idol Badge
Win 5,000 tokens this week!

Tara

PogoCrazyMomma

:( ugh, dominoes, one of my least liked games, I just can't win so i prob. won't be getting that one >:(!!  Thanks for the info!!!!!!! ;D

LVAN100

Well I feel the same way with checkers... ughhhhhhhh
BUT, I double browsed with 2 diff id's and I got that badge fast woohooo

I'm hoping we can double browse with dominoes OR play against a really stupid robot lol
X crossing fingers and toes X

Good Luck!

jakethesnake

Dominos. Yuck.  Actually, dominos is what brought me to pogo in.. . 2000 i think.  Well, since then, I have matured and am no longer in love with dominos.  I now hate it! lol

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Thanks for informing me. Now I'm going to change my premium challenge (0 of 15) to something else and save Doms for later!

hades

dominoes is easy if you play with someone or if you double browse just each play one dominoe then have the other wait out the one minute time limit then dont extend and you get the win.  :)

LVAN100

Thanx for the tip!! Think that is the way I'm going to do it so it will go fast :)

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 28, 2006, 08:32:47 AM
Thanks for informing me. Now I'm going to change my premium challenge (0 of 15) to something else and save Doms for later!

My thought too! I'll do the dominoes premium badge with the weekly challenge and kill two birds with one stone.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on February 28, 2006, 08:35:10 AM
dominoes is easy if you play with someone or if you double browse just each play one dominoe then have the other wait out the one minute time limit then dont extend and you get the win.  :)

That would work but I need to win the game by at least 20 for the Premium Badge!

__Zelda__

Helen

SI

Your welcome!  Yeah, Tri Peaks looks like it's actually going to be a challenge lol.  That game's pretty chincy when it comes to tokens, at least my experience with it, so 5k by hand should take some time...

hades

tigereyes

Nice looking badges. Thanks for posting. They look pretty easy.

pogohatesme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview