This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire Auto

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

Okay, I'm always yelling at hubby that the ketchup (or whatever) is right in front of his eyes in fridge.

I can't find the auto for First Class Solitaire....Is there one?  And, please don't tell me it's right in front of  my eyes, lol.

Mary

yes it is lol called solo on left hand side on page when you open bh  O0   :))   :))   :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LadyDi on February 28, 2006, 08:17:57 AM
Okay, I'm always yelling at hubby that the ketchup (or whatever) is right in front of his eyes in fridge.

I can't find the auto for First Class Solitaire....Is there one?  And, please don't tell me it's right in front of  my eyes, lol.

There is one and it's called Solo. You can download it from <a href="http://www.badgehelp.com/firstclasssolitairecheat.html">BadgeHelp.com</a> or you can use this direct link to download it to try before buying: http://funhelper.com/firstclass/Solo.exe

LadyDi

Thank you......found it, downloaded it....registered it..... AND IT DOESN'T WORK.  Keeps telling me can't find game in browser window or something like that.  Being pc challenged here, THAT is a VERY bad sign, lol.

Hate the game.  Now I'm sorry I bought the premimum album.  Will never be able to finish this badge >:(

But, thanks again for location.

foxx

Quote from: LadyDi on February 28, 2006, 08:39:44 AM
Thank you......found it, downloaded it....registered it..... AND IT DOESN'T WORK.  Keeps telling me can't find game in browser window or something like that.  Being pc challenged here, THAT is a VERY bad sign, lol.

Hate the game.  Now I'm sorry I bought the premimum album.  Will never be able to finish this badge >:(

Hey LadyDi...post your computer specs and maybe we can help you make it work!   ;)

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: LadyDi on February 28, 2006, 08:39:44 AM
Thank you......found it, downloaded it....registered it..... AND IT DOESN'T WORK. Keeps telling me can't find game in browser window or something like that. Being pc challenged here, THAT is a VERY bad sign, lol.

Hate the game. Now I'm sorry I bought the premimum album. Will never be able to finish this badge >:(

What solitaire game are you trying to use it for? If memory serves me, the badge in the premium album is for First Class Solitaire, not World Class Solitaire. If you are using World Class Solitaire's auto on the First Class Solitaire game, it won't work.

SaintHiρρo

The topic says "World Class" but in her request, she asked for "First Class" so I gave her the link to First Class. If she would like, here is the page to the <a href="http://www.badgehelp.com/worldclasssolitairecheat.html">"World Class Solitaire" auto</a> and the direct link to Flight Attendant to try before buying: http://gamewand.com/worldclass/FlightAttendant.exe

LadyDi

Actually, it WAS First Class Solitaire that I was asking about.....sorry about the confusion in the post topic.

Well, since I couldn't wait two seconds for a response from my wonderful forum friends, I went searching on this site and lo and behold found a download for First Class.  Unfortunately, it was VERSION 2.2.   Downloaded it, didn't work, cried a bit, and came back to forum.

Went to badgehelp.com as you told me to, read that I must delete old version and install new version 3.0.  (I don't even know where I found version 2.2 on this site today to download, but by golly I did, lol)

INSTALLED VERSION 3.0 IT AND IT WORKS.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all.

foxx

Tookie Tookie

Glad to hear it's working. Now go get that badge.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview