This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new release date is wrong

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

any one see that pogo can't tell the right day?? the release date for spades  is wrong, says 1 / 28,  today is  FEB 28 , last time i looked , lmao at pogo the can't count ,,, IE harvest mania , or add an now they don't know what day it is ,, rotflmmfao here

Helen

Quote from: ~TJ~ on February 28, 2006, 12:40:55 PM
any one see that pogo can't tell the right day?? the release date for spades  is wrong, says 1 / 28,  today is  FEB 28 , last time i looked , lmao at pogo the can't count ,,, IE harvest mania , or add an now they don't know what day it is ,, rotflmmfao here

LOL, it isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.  8)

Mary

butch1286

Country Lady

Twice now I have seen JP winners announced a day early.  2/24 early evening they announced a JP winner for 2/25.  They think we are dumb, but someone over there needs to go back to school.  :)) :))

Helen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on February 28, 2006, 01:12:54 PM
Twice now I have seen JP winners announced a day early.  2/24 early evening they announced a JP winner for 2/25.  They think we are dumb, but someone over there needs to go back to school.  :)) :))

They have already addressed the "wrong date" issue when you read the Letter to the Editor

nightperson

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on February 28, 2006, 01:41:32 PM
Quote from: butch1286 on February 28, 2006, 01:12:03 PM
spades is out now what about shuffle bump?

where are you seeing that spade ranks are out

Just open up a game of Spades. As soon as you enter the lobby, you will notice that the lobby has changed, they added dogs (instead of the robots) and the tables are all different. As you're playing, at the end of each game they will tell you your current progress towards the next rank. I already have the 1st badge at rank 10. And no you don't have to win the game to get credit, just finish it!

tigereyes

That's good. At least pogo isn't making you win the game for it to count toward rank.

Lish

slidecage2222

i find  spades sort of boring now... it slowed down the tempo of the game

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 01, 2006, 08:15:49 AM
i find  spades sort of boring now... it slowed down the tempo of the game

You're right, the game is slower now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview