This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

I am sooo embarassed to admit this, but I will.. the coal miner and his wife are from Stone, KY.  That teeny little town in Pike County is exactly 8 miles from the house where I was raised, across the border in WV.  My high school boyfriend actually lived in Stone.  Of course, he ended up being a nutcase. A week before I went off to college, he trapped me in his bedroom, held a gun to my head and said, "You ain't goin' to no college.  Yer stayin' right hyarr with me and havin' babies!"  That's when my rough-ass cheerleader best friend stepped in and slapped the tar outta him (as they say back thar) and took the gun out of his hand.  He was so stunned, he didn't know what to say.  Well, Amy Leigh learned to drive my stick-shift Volvo in about 10 seconds, and we were outta there.  Of course he stalked me at school for a while, until the butthead was arrested and a restraining order was issued.   :D 
Thay shore seeeeeum liiike fiiine folks, theyum thar hillbillies fruum Stoooun, Kentuckeee, thowugh.   :-[  heh

Tara

They definitely are going to be funny. They were cracking me up last night. I hope they last awhile. It will be funny to see them arguing and stuff. She already he's the boss at home, but he's going to have to do it 50/50 on the race..LOL

bams68

I love the show, and I really am so proud of the girl with the disability, amazing job on her part I say, he gave her such great support what an amazing man himself. They deserve it (I think).

Ur Deer Friend
bams

tponka

I don't like the way she uses her disability as a reason to board the plane first, get a cab over someone else, or things like that.  I think her wall-climbing and such was incredibly admirable, but I think she needs to be a bit more humble.  I do hope they go far, though.

bams68

True, I didn't catch that part. I would have to agree with u on that. But they are still deserving I think. Should be interesting

Ur Deer Friend
bams

crazy_

justahumping

tponka

ok some blasted pre-emption cut off the last 10 minutes of the show, so tivo didn't get it..  >:((   !@#$
Can someone fill me in on who won this last leg and who was eliminated, as well as any twists?
FRANKS!!

crazy_

Quote from: tponka on September 25, 2006, 04:37:28 PM
ok some blasted pre-emption cut off the last 10 minutes of the show, so tivo didn't get it..  >:((   !@#$
Can someone fill me in on who won this last leg and who was eliminated, as well as any twists?
FRANKS!!

The cheerleaders Kellie and Jamie got eliminated .. never noticed any twists tho

Tara

Did friggen football screw this coming on?   :///

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2006, 05:24:01 PM

Did friggen football screw this coming on?   :///
no not football it would never do that :))

Tara

Well, father and daughter team went home. They were in 1st place when they started out last night.  <:>

Ilovemyweims

I missed 1/2 of it on tivo cause of Friggen FOOT BALL 

ineedath4ever

The hicks or dustin and candince will win this

tponka

2nd week in a row this has happened.. i got lucky and started tivoing the next show.. i forgot that if it's already on that channel, it will pick up the recording up to an hour earlier, so I didn't miss anything.. I guess i'm going to have to start tivoing Cold Case too..

Tara

I'm glad the two that went home, went home. Gawd, you would of thought those guys were gay or something.  :))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on October 08, 2006, 06:16:01 PM
I'm glad the two that went home, went home. Gawd, you would of thought those guys were gay or something.  :))

lol I thought they were  :-X

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on October 09, 2006, 04:34:21 AM

They were so whiny (well one of them anyways)  ::

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on October 09, 2006, 04:44:35 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on October 09, 2006, 04:34:21 AM

They were so whiny (well one of them anyways)  ::

yeah and I hate whiny people  .w.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview