This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

homer maybe you can help

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

i am trying to take this and add this with a i guess its a trail of tinks for like each frame i made one but its not what i want this is what mine looks like see how there is a trail of tinkerbells and not smooth if you know what i mean is there anything you can do to help me fix it
thanks
tami

Shady Lady

I'm not Homer but .... You have to make sure that you don't have the preceding frame in the next frame. Setting needs to be with canvas color checked. It's an option in the 3rd box in the animation wizard.

TmT

Hey Tami... I want that tutorial... is it posted?  I found 2 but I need eye candy (something like that) to make it and I am not gonna buy that.... Im lookin for a tutorial that do not need eye candy (maybe sayin that wrong) :(

macktami95

what tut are you talking about lol
yeah the thing i noticed about that site is says eye candy alot and i dont know what that is
and ty shady

Shady Lady

Kelly

macktami95 I played around with your images and this is the best I could do it is not perfect it has a few black specks in it here n there i dont know why....is this what  you wanted????

heres it is as a link then you'll be able to right click and save as FULLSIZE the one your seeing is not fullsize for somw reason there must be a limit on image sizes or something....heres the link

http://www.pixelwishes.com/SARAHTINKBD.gif

macktami95

oh ok thanks i will save it for next year maybe she wont remember it lol her bday was almost 2 weeks ago but it looks good thanks

Kelly

Oh darn sorry I am a late helper...lol ok cool about next year just glad I helped a little

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview