This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have A question

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

This may be A dum question but I am going to ask any way I have all 50 ranks in poppit and other games what happens
if I clear stats to start over               

ClingFree

If you clear your stats, it resets em to zero ... My opinion? Dont do it. If they add ranks to a game (Like they did Lottso) you have to go ALL through them again to get the new badges!

PogoCrazyMomma

Totally agree with Clingfree, it would really suck if you cleared your stats and then they added ranks or more badges and had to do it from start all over again.  Me I wouldn't dare do it, takes forever for me to get up in ranks!!!! ;D

cranky

hades

sueann42

pogohatesme

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 01, 2006, 04:18:47 PM
Do you lose your badges when you reset or no?

No, it just starts you over from scratch rank wise

wattsmyname

If you clear out all your stats and the nosey Pogo players check your stats and badges and see that you have all the badges and no stats to support them it could cause you all kinds of trouble.
Pogo cleared mine in world class solitaire when I was working on the last badge. Every time I would play someone would comment on the low number of games played and the fact that I had all but 1 of the badges. :o

Helen

I would only clear stats in non-badge games if you're looking to increase your winning %.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview