This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Stuff

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Here are some unreleased Mini items.  That could mean that they're slated to be released, or they may have been scratched.  As with all things Pogo, don't count on it until it's out lol.  Friend of mine shared these with me, so I thought I'd do the same O0.

Men's Outfits/Costumes:

Women's Outfits/Costumes:

Background Items:

Backgrounds:

wattsmyname

Nice find

Thanks
Marjorie

pogohatesme

hades

i saw those up for like more then a month...wonder why pogo hasnt released then yet.

foxx

Thanks for posting those...

When is my mini going to get to go shoe shopping?  She's getting PO'ed and impatient.... ;)

Mary

great find thanks i already have some of that stuff like the rest  O0

Brandon493

Looking at the background items..I'd guess the bottom ones could be for Easter because of the rabbit... ???

nightperson

i have to go look see what new stuff they have

SI

Well, you're all very welcome.  I wonder if Pogo has any intention of releasing normal clothes again lol.

RuLeR

Thats very instresting the flags theres something new.  Hopefully they release that stuff good find. O0

blueroses

Libra

Thank GOD!  My poor mini is tired of wearing the same old crap. Now, what I want to know is when the designer schtuff is coming out?  My mini is begging me for Versace and Gucci and a nice pair of Manolo Blahniks that don't make her feet look like snow shoes.

Designer Libra

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 01, 2006, 07:15:39 PM
Here are some unreleased Mini items.  That could mean that they're slated to be released, or they may have been scratched.  As with all things Pogo, don't count on it until it's out lol.  Friend of mine shared these with me, so I thought I'd do the same O0.

Men's Outfits/Costumes:

Women's Outfits/Costumes:

Background Items:

Backgrounds:

Bree

Country Lady

My mini will go nekkid if I have to pay real bucks for her clothes.  I will part with money for albums, but not to buy virtual clothing for a virtual doll  :))

Libra

Quote from: Country Lady on March 03, 2006, 10:39:57 AM
My mini will go nekkid if I have to pay real bucks for her clothes.  I will part with money for albums, but not to buy virtual clothing for a virtual doll  :))

Nooooo!!!!  I will fork over tokens to dress my mini but no FREAKIN' WAY will I pay real money.  It's bad enough I pay for useless badge albums! Surely this is just a rumor.

Libra

SaintHiρρo

LoL, I make a comment I'm still waiting for Australia stuff and now I see they're adding the flag. I really think they're listening to me as I've made many comments about things I want and later on, it's added! I WANT TO WIN THE $4999 JACKPOT and BE ABLE TO CLAIM IT WITH NO PROBLEMS!

maria

Jackpotloser

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 03, 2006, 10:46:09 AM
LoL, I make a comment I'm still waiting for Australia stuff and now I see they're adding the flag. I really think they're listening to me as I've made many comments about things I want and later on, it's added! I WANT TO WIN THE $4999 JACKPOT and BE ABLE TO CLAIM IT WITH NO PROBLEMS!

Someone just won the $4999.00 prize in Tumble Bees.  Was that you?  If so, then I'm hiring you to do my wishing from now on.

Libra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview