This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby Help

Started by MistyRaines,

Previous topic - Next topic

MistyRaines

Ok I put off this challenage as long as I can.  Any tips on how to get the 600 or more token in a game badge.  Please

whatsmyname

Wow I wish I knew. I had tried this challenge once before but gave up on the Tuesday night and scrambled to pick a new one. I am now going to try it again and hope I have better luck. I hate this game and wish it never existed. Any help would be VERY!!!!! appreciated.

avs1roy33

Well, there really isn't anything you can do except play your brains out. No matter what you do, you can't change the jackpot spinner, so its all about luck. Playing well and scoring high will help, since a smaller spin can push you to 600. Otherwise, good luck.

Homer

If you can get another friend to double browse along with you they can throw the races so you get the JP Spin everytime. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

texan

when i went for this challenge i had better luck in the 9 lap rooms rather than the 6..dont know if there's anything to it or not but i thought i'd share anyways ;)
hugs
Tex

Homer

Quote from: texan on June 29, 2005, 04:26:17 PM
when i went for this challenge i had better luck in the 9 lap rooms rather than the 6..dont know if there's anything to it or not but i thought i'd share anyways ;)
hugs
Tex

I've had more luck in the 9 lap races as well. There are different opinions on whether to do 6 or 9 lap races. Some people have had more luck in the 6 lap races as well. Whatever works is best I guess. ;)

Barbara

I did this challenge for a friend last week and I USED to be a fan of the six lap races until recently.  In the nine lap race a 500 spin counts towards a 600 spin because of the added 100 point bonus.  It's not an easy badge to get either way.  Good luck!

AOF

I would think you would win more tokens in 9 laps then 6 laps, because it's harder to win in 9 laps.

Thats just my opinion.

And I forgot about that extra 100 tokens.

SaintHiρρo

Seeing how I got this badge twice already (x2 in my badge album) I can give this little tip:

1) Play in a 9 lap Room. As someone said earlier (I think Barbara), that extra 100 helps when you spin 500!

2) If you have a second computer (or double browser), create another SN and give it a guest pass. Then using the two names, set a private table that allow for you to replace the computer after the race start.

3) For the first 4 laps (or 2 laps if using 6 lap races), use both SNs to roll LOW LOW LOW. This will enable the other two cars to get as far ahead of you as possible.

4) DIRECTLY after they start "counting" your hand after the 4 lap (but BEFORE the 5th lap), switch the name you want the badge for to the LEAD car (thus leaving your guest name in it's original car).

5) Once you get into the lead car position, you can switch your other name to the 2nd place car. (If you move both at the same time, the game will reset so make sure you only move one at a time)

6) Try rolling as good hands as possible with the LEAD car. The 2nd place car is pretty much useless now and you don't have to worry about it. Just make sure it doesn't roll better than you by default.

This should enable you to win EVERY time and get a JP spin EVERY time. If you mistime the movement from slow car to top car, you will still win but won't get a JP spin. If this doesn't work, instead of jumping during lap 4, start jumping during lap 3. I heard Pogo made a change in it's decision of when you need to join to get a spin but I haven't play the game in a while to confirm this.

This was my little plan to get the badge and for the 5 people I've help... they all said it worked! Enjoy

-=The is no saint like a Saint Hippo!

Homer

Barbara

Awesome tips, thank-you for sharing with the forum.  Gold star material.

Jeffer

OK.. The dreaded badge has finally come up.

I've got 6 days.  I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.....

Capt. Morgan

A lot of us must have picked this challenge this week. :D
I took the 3 wins in a row challenge last week and the auto got it in 3 games so figured I go for this one.
Whew, good thing I;m not playing it.
But I will plug away.

Jeffer

Got it...  Or I should say the auto got it.

Thank goodness for Badgehelp.

Capt. Morgan

Yep same here Jeffer
It took her all night long but 5 of a kind came through.
Badgehelp.com comes through again.

Brandon493

I am going for the badge where you have to get 600 tokens 10 or more times and need some help. If anyone is willing to help please let me know. Thanks. sp.gf

mailwench

All I can say is play on the 9 lap games....I'm not sure anyone can help you to get 600 in a spin tho!  It will just take time...get the auto and let it run you will get it much easier that way!   >:D >:D

Brandon493

Okay, I have the auto, but not on this computer, lol...my computer is getting fixed. Fortunately, I found someone to help me so I win every game..up to 2/10..lol

Fluffy756

That one took so long too get let the auto run.

fluffy

apple

i tried to do this with cheat and still couldnt get in any tips

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview