This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Thanks, Homer, I tried the trial, didn't like it so did not buy it, but your screenshot explains what I was doing wrong .I have a small amt of time left in the trial I'll try that shot 2.

helenintx

:/\
There has got to be an option of somekind to get a strike.. Like pressing crtl or alt or something of that kind..
Maybe a secret place to put the mouse...But there has got to be something....
Does anyone know Please Please....
Thanks,
Helen

nightperson

Quote from: helenintx on September 27, 2006, 10:28:10 AM
There has got to be an option of somekind to get a strike.. Like pressing crtl or alt or something of that kind..
Maybe a secret place to put the mouse...But there has got to be something....
Does anyone know Please Please....
Thanks,
Helen

yes, set it on # 2 and it gets more stricks click on setting,then shots to use the click # 2

KISSArmy7385

I have been playing Pogo Bowl for a while now. And I was wondering if anyone out there had any tips or secrets for me on how to score better. Thanks  :OO

<admin edit: do not post email in public>

helenintx

Hello every one !   :-*
Are there any secret ways to get a strike with out running a auto ??

Where do u put the ball to start and where do u put ur mouse ?? <:>

Is there someway to push secret buttons to strike ??  0:

Please I need help and hope someone knows and can direct me.
Thanks +-+

Homer

It takes a lot of practice and even then nothing is a sure thing. That's why I use the auto.

helenintx

I'm still looking for help with Pogo Bowl without running an auto...
Where to put the ball...
Where to put the mouse...
Is there a secret place or option, like hitting ctrl or something ???
Thanks +-+

Stinkerbell

There was quite a bit of chat about Pogo Bowl during the last challenge and no one mentioned any glitches or special tricks that I recall.

sultana

Hi Everyone.. usually just a lurker but thought i could help out Helen and others who like to bowl by hand. Someone passed this on to me and it works really well but takes a little practice. First put the cursor between the first and second floorboard to the right of the center line. Then aim inbetween the head pin and the two pin. (they call it cross bowling) Release the ball when the line is yellow (the weakest roll) just before the ball hits the pins and just before the close up window appears hit the right mouse button and hold it until the ball is in the pit. Also some people find that hitting both mouse buttons at same time works better. Find the spot on the floor boards before the ball appears or it will just be a guess. Good luck. :;'

wattsmyname

nightperson

helenintx

Thank you sooo much..I'll try it..if I can figure out how the pins are numbered.....
:-*

Homer

Quote from: helenintx on October 19, 2006, 12:00:35 PM
Thank you sooo much..I'll try it..if I can figure out how the pins are numbered.....
:-*

The pins are numbered 1-10  :)))

Seriously though see the pic below. :/\

crazykid13045

im a new member to the pogo bowl auto and i cannot for the life of me get the settings right can anyone recamend the settings i put it on shot 2 but i end up with less than a 150 sometimes

nightperson

Hi welcome to the forum, :/\   It does good on that setting took while to get it but i try 2 and 5 just have to try different setting gl O0

Tara

Quote from: crazykid13045 on October 21, 2006, 07:18:16 PM
im a new member to the pogo bowl auto and i cannot for the life of me get the settings right can anyone recamend the settings i put it on shot 2 but i end up with less than a 150 sometimes

If you're trying to get a perfect score, it won't do that. It will get the best strikes and spares and also will get your spins so you can move up with ranks. This is how I keep mine set.

crazykid13045

thanks for reply seems shot #1 is doing the best for me

nightperson

i glad you found the shot that works for you, gl  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview