This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazykid13045

it may be a long shot but could we get a tpoic going where people can post a screen of there settings then we all can try different ones?

helenintx

:OO
I'm sorry if I'm a PITA but I still have another question.
I tried the cross bowling and holding the mouse key.
It worked gr8 for a while, now it seems holding the mouse button has stopped working :-\
Do I need to do something else or does this just happen ??
Or am I doing something wrong ??
Thanks again..
""

ImJustOneOldFart

Hope i am responding properly......

Tried the cross bowl thing today and im not getting the ball to spin out of the gutter like before. Could be just me (probably is me  :)) ) but im still trying....

thats what i get for stop playing the game after i got the last weekly badge...... :'((

zeboo

was in a room didn't see any changes got booted now all the rooms are full I cant get in to see what the buzz is about ++

ĴĐ

Quote from: zeboo on November 14, 2006, 04:43:17 PM
was in a room didn't see any changes got booted now all the rooms are full I cant get in to see what the buzz is about ++
Use the Backdoors! :))) Yes it is a Thanksgiving Version! O0

Tara

ĴĐ

zeboo

they have turkeys on the ball and pins  and the pins go gobble gobble when you hit them  :))  :))

ĴĐ

Quote from: zeboo on November 14, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
they have turkeys on the ball and pins  :))
:)) :))) :)) :))) Yes, I thought that was funny too!

SuntanAndNapalm

gator8_24

It is fun but hard to find a room that isn't full. I thought it was more difficult to just see where to 'aim' your ball when get the view from the foul line. But at least now when one pin left I can say "fall down you turkey!" :-] I do talk to the games alot lol I have always kept the sound off in the games, guess I'll have to hear the 'gobble' few times. I turn the sound off on the poppit show as that  music annoys me.

harley89

I showed my 4 yr old grandson the pogo bowl thanksgiving  version and that is all he has wanted me to play so he can hear the turkeys gobble :-]

ĴĐ

Quote from: harleyrider on November 15, 2006, 12:47:43 PM
I showed my 4 yr old grandson the pogo bowl thanksgiving  version and that is all he has wanted me to play so he can hear the turkeys gobble :-]
:))) :))) :))) Kids, huh? lol :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: JD on November 15, 2006, 01:33:23 PM
Quote from: harleyrider on November 15, 2006, 12:47:43 PM
:))) :))) :))) Kids, huh? lol :)))
Well, that's the only reason I'll turn on my speakers, too :))

bams68

I think its more nice actually cuz I love playing that game, but I hated the colors of the balls and the game. I think they made it look alot nicer and I wish they would keep it like that, but I know they won't. Ah well....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

HypnotizedMind

yeah that turkey thing on pogo bowl is uhh kinda weird..... but i like it anyways,,,,,, a little change is good O0

gator8_24

Quote from: bams68 on November 15, 2006, 02:59:20 PM
I think its more nice actually cuz I love playing that game, but I hated the colors of the balls and the game. I think they made it look alot nicer and I wish they would keep it like that, but I know they won't. Ah well....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Maybe for Christmas the pins could be elves and the ball Santa's head?

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 15, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Quote from: bams68 on November 15, 2006, 02:59:20 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Maybe for Christmas the pins could be elves and the ball Santa's head?

Ever play elf bowling? Try googling it. You'll find it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview