This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

scissorhands

I haven't been able to get in a room yet either to try the Thanksgiving edition.  Sounds fun.  And btw...the elf bowling is hilarious.  Good idea for pogo to try the holiday changes, maybe Easter could use Easter eggs...try rolling that!...lol

harley89

I think for the 4th of July they could have the pins explode like fireworks. Maybe not Pogo would never get that up and running

Ilovemyweims

I love elf bowling, i like the shuffle board better. My husband and i used to play each other all the time its a funny game!!     :-]

BadgeBabe

:-] Bowling is SOO funny.  :-]

I got my Pogo Bowl mix and match badge last night, and was ROFLOL while the auto beat everyone in the room. What a fun change with the turkeys and the sound too. :)

notmypogoname

LOL... I wonder if I was in that room.  I bought another auto and decided to wait on bowling, and I have been cursing my way through every frame.

(Can you tell I have nothing to do this morning but post all over... LOL)

gator8_24

I like the bowling & so far haven't bought the auto.  Love the turkeys haha!

notmypogoname

This game makes me feel like Captain Ahab.  "For hate's sake... with my last breath... I SPIT AT THEE!!!!"  I have grown to hate it with the fire of a thousand suns.

So I finally bought the auto.  LOL.  Now I just gotta figure out if I should use all the shots or just some of them.

:-]

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: notmypogoname on November 18, 2006, 12:16:20 PM
This game makes me feel like Captain Ahab.  "For hate's sake... with my last breath... I SPIT AT THEE!!!!"  I have grown to hate it with the fire of a thousand suns.

So I finally bought the auto.  LOL.  Now I just gotta figure out if I should use all the shots or just some of them.

:-]

yeah - bowling used to be a huge thorn in my side til I got the auto. shots 1 and 2 work best  O0

kim23il

Does anyone have any tips on how to get strikes? I have been playin over 3 hrs and only have 1 strike! Thanks <)

crzy4it

Check this out..another topic already posted..with loads of tips
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22127.msg130012.html#msg130012
Hope it works, first time I have tried this to help someone...gl

notmypogoname

I honestly could not find anything that helped with getting strikes.  Last week I was doing the premium one where you have to get 50 strikes, and I finally just bought the auto.

HypnotizedMind

butch1286

found this

Quote from: justahumping on September 08, 2006, 08:30:38 PM
place you ball all the way to the left and try to aim betwen the center pin and the one to the left of it. *in the center of those two pins*  Takes pratice and Like Tara said, u r playing a computer so it does not always work

tennesseegal

Quote from: nightperson on September 08, 2006, 08:37:00 PM
Quote from: BowlingManiac on September 08, 2006, 07:51:43 PM
is backspin the cheat ur talking about.. i always get unable to find bowling box window for some reason when i try to use it.. dunna know

try getting the game up first

Having same problam  i get the game up first and says same thing unable....

PunkInDrublic

So sorry to hijack a topic and all that but I just about peed my pants watching spiderman dance. Too funny!!! :))

tennesseegal

pstmrk1

I don't use a cheat program and bowl a 200 about 40% of the time now. (High Game 278)
I set ball Far Right.... aim for left edge of 3 pin... just before the screen changes left click to hook(spin) into pocket.... (i don't worry about speed) It takes some practice... Hook too soon you get the 7-10 split, hook too late and you leave the 5 pin.   SIDE NOTE: All you need to do is get one DOUBLE and all your spares for a 200.

tennesseegal

Hmmm <:> Gonna have to try that , still seems that my backspin is STILL giving me Please start Pogo bowl in your Browser,   (O+O) just want it to work so I can get up from it if i need to.

notmypogoname

You have to delete the old one and then reboot before installing 3.0.  If you right click on your desktop shortcut and choose "Properties" it will show you the directory that has the actual program in it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview