This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

seven hundred was an estimate and was off by how much? but sure lol the comparisons are soooo obvious here especially with all them bowling alleys that feature sand dunes and trees in the lanes to prevent a clear shot to the pins  :o

foxx

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 08:58:02 AM
seven hundred was an estimate and was off by how much? but sure lol the comparisons are soooo obvious here especially with all them bowling alleys that feature sand dunes and trees in the lanes to prevent a clear shot to the pins  :o

You are missing the point.  What I believe people are trying to say is...What is easy for some may not be for others.  I could get a much better score, comparatively in a round of golf than I could in a game of bowling. 
Heaven forbid anyone disagree with you though...

*edited to fix my spelling...

hades

ah yes the skill of rolling a ball is rather hard.lol guess thats why some colleges offer bowling as a course  :D

foxx

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 09:06:50 AM
ah yes the skill of rolling a ball is rather hard.lol guess thats why some colleges offer bowling as a course  :D

I took golf in college. 

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 09:10:35 AM

I took golf in college. 

Forget it, Foxx, he'll never see the point.  My roommate is like that, she's NEVER wrong, regarldess.  It's like trying to teach a cat applied physics... it ain't gonna happen.

Just wanted to save you the aggravation of arguing with a door knob.

Lib
PS. I took golf AND bowling in highschool.  I do better at golf, but prolly because I'm always half in the bag when I bowl!

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 17, 2006, 09:19:16 AM

I took golf in college. 

Forget it, Foxx, he'll never see the point.  My roommate is like that, she's NEVER wrong, regarldess.  It's like trying to teach a cat applied physics... it ain't gonna happen.

Lib
PS. I took golf AND bowling in highschool.  I do better at golf, but prolly because I'm always half in the bag when I bowl!

:-* Lib...
...and perhaps that's my bowling problem too...The local alley has $4 pitchers...

Blu

Excellent points foxx...too bad God of the Underworld sees no logic. He'll continue his PBA dominance.

nightperson

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 09:45:28 AM

I took golf in college. 

Lib

...and perhaps that's my bowling problem too...The local alley has $4 pitchers...

here they are $ 3.00 :))

bubblegum

Quote from: nightperson on April 17, 2006, 10:20:50 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 09:45:28 AM

I took golf in college. 

Lib

here they are $ 3.00 :))

Here at the bowling we go to for beer its 3.50 a pitcher.  If your in drag its 1.50.  So the lesson here is go with someone in drag for cheap beer.   :)) :)) 
You can get a quart of fries and a pitcher of beer or soda with all the ranch you want for 4.75. The music they play is a who's who list of one hit wonders.

foxx

OMG...I thought four bucks was way cheap!  Bubble, since I only live like 22-24 hours away from you, I'll have to come over for drag night...

SaintHiρρo

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 10:36:10 AM
OMG...I thought four bucks was way cheap!  Bubble, since I only live like 22-24 hours away from you, I'll have to come over for drag night...

Holy Gigglesnort!

foxx

If you thought that was funny...go to the grammar thread... :))

bubblegum

just so everyone knows....(libra knows this already) but......

Hoockted oon Fonicks Werked four mee!!

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on April 17, 2006, 10:44:46 AM
just so everyone knows....(libra knows this already) but......

Hoockted oon Fonicks Werked four mee!!

LMAO....good one bubble.  :))

hades

lol its funny how the certain few stick together to agree on anything. but its plain sad when you compare a game with major championships like golf to a game like bowling where you see lil kids doing great in  :)

Kelly

ClingFree

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 12:43:13 PM
lol its funny how the certain few stick together to agree on anything. but its plain sad when you compare a game with major championships like golf to a game like bowling where you see lil kids doing great in  :)

Umm correct me if I'm wrong but bowling has major championships ... and Ive seen lil kids who can golf way better than adults. Obviously I missed the point you were trying to make.

hades

maybe in miniature golf? lol yeah bowlings championships are sooo major that they are broadcast on major networks? oops no thats golf.  ;)

and no matter how many of you cry and moan rolling a ball fifty feet is a lot easier then golf  ;D

ClingFree

Quote from: hades on April 17, 2006, 12:50:00 PM
maybe in miniature golf? lol yeah bowlings championships are sooo major that they are broadcast on major networks? oops no thats golf.  ;)

and no matter how many of you cry and moan rolling a ball fifty feet is a lot easier then golf  ;D

I see bowling finals on all the time .. but without getting this any more off topic .. Have a nice day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview