This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Thanks for the pics! I need to see the one for GUTTER BALL! though. That's what I will be seeing the most of if I play like I do in real life.  :))

Bree

Thank you Jenny for the pics on the bowling games and thanks Saint for the badge pics.... O0

jrp

Normally don't cry about stuff, but just wanted to thank the person/persons that can not keep there mouths shut about stuff, ie the beta testing program, letting info out about bowling, lost temple poker and the big one Jungle Gin make over, pogo is now booting people I guess starting today, and yes I am one of them along with other fellow testers that has got the boot for no reason because someone could not keep quiet, Thank you so very much >:( >:(

foxx

Quote from: jrp on March 24, 2006, 09:57:08 AM
Normally don't cry about stuff, but just wanted to thank the person/persons that can not keep there mouths shut about stuff, ie the beta testing program, letting info out about bowling, lost temple poker and the big one Jungle Gin make over, pogo is now booting people I guess starting today, and yes I am one of them along with other fellow testers that has got the boot for no reason because someone could not keep quiet, Thank you so very much >:( >:(

huh?  so let me get this straight.  You are a beta tester, and someone who is a beta tester has been leaking info...and now you are getting the boot?  and you're mad? 

SI

Hey, if what you are saying is true, then get mad at the people that gave the information up, or the other forums that posted it in the first place.

SaintHiρρo

As the topic starter about the 'Bowling Ranks and Info', I would like to say that I'm NOT a beta tester and these badges & screen shots did not originate from PogoCheats.net. However, since they were already available elsewhere on the net in other free places, I did take it upon myself to share with my fellow PogoCheats.net family members. Now for you to vent in this forum and assume we're the reason you got booted just shows the close-mindedness you have. You can point the fingers all you want but truth be told, it's Pogo that should be blamed. They open up a chance for others to be beta testers and honestly expect people to not share the info they have. If Pogo doesn't want people to leak out info, they should not allow people to be beta tester because as humans, we feel the need to be the one to share "exclusive" info that "no one else has". However, since you're expecting that person or persons to accept your thank you... on their behalf I will say you're welcomed. Have you thought for one minute that Pogo has decided that your run as a beta tester has come to an end? Have you tried contacting them? Did they send you an email saying "You know jrp... we need to kick you out the beta program. You have done nothing wrong but because one person decided to share those silly badges... we're taking it out on you and your friends. It's only fair we punish you for the actions of others. Have a nice day." You may have lost out on your chance to stay a beta tester because of one (or more) person but the info will still be available to the masses!

jrp

Did not expect any thing less from this group, Rc was right about the lot of you

ClingFree

OKay ... Im passing out beer and chill pills. Stand in line.

Edit:
Quote from: jrp on March 24, 2006, 10:26:43 AM
Did not expect any thing less from this group, Rc was right about the lot of you
You wanna talk crap, you talk it. Dont put other peoples names in it. Let them talk their own crap.

And on that note .. I think its time to go get my nails done, or something equally as frivilous.

Libra

Right about what?  And who's RC? 

And Saint is right. This information is available ALL OVER THE FREAKIN' web, babe.  Go BEYOTCH to them!!! Rarely (if at all) does the information originate here.  The information is leaked by one of your beloved beta tester friends.  How dare YOU criticize US.  That's like blaming the media for the Bush administration outing Valerie Plame.  GOD people kill me!!!!

Where's that effin' chill pill, Cling?  I need about 10 of them. 

Libra

SaintHiρρo

LoL, your initals were right about you: Just a Rude Prick! You come here saying "blah blah blah, you guys are all bad, you post stuff, you got me kicked out, waaaa waaaa waaaa" Oh cry us as flippin' river! I hope RC (or whoever) was right about me because I'm 100% completely right about you. You post your silly little comment, someone reply and you can't even think of an intelligent comeback at least the level of a 2nd grader (and truth be told, I'm giving you too much credit for that). How about you take a long walk on a short pier and don't come back. Simple enough!

SI

Well, since we met/exceeded your expectations, let me say this: when a said person agrees to become a beta tester, they are required to accept the terms of a non-disclosure agreement (in case you don't know what that is, any and all information garnerd from the beta program is to be kept to yourself).  If people violate this agreement, then any/all members of the program become suspect.  As I stated, which you probably didn't read, take your anger out on the beta testers, or the sites (there's three I can think of off the top of my head) that shared this ill-gotten information.  Once it becomes public on the 'Net, it becomes fair game.  Almost all of the findings posted here are prefaced by the fact that they were found on "another forum," meaning that they did NOT originate from PogoCheats.net.  If you want to blame someone, go to Site X, where the so-called Pogo server scavenger brands all of the images with their name & affiliated website *duh*, or Site Y, where the host says to give credit to their site if using the images.  How are we to blame?  If you are too ignorant/pig-headed to accept this, may I suggest you take your leave from cyber-space now?

Tara

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 24, 2006, 10:27:27 AM
OKay ... Im passing out beer and chill pills. Stand in line.

*parks herself firmly in the front of the line...

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 10:33:09 AM
How dare YOU criticize US.  That's like blaming the media for the Bush administration outing Valerie Plame.  GOD people kill me!!!!

Where's that effin' chill pill, Cling?  I need about 10 of them. 

Libra

:))  Libra...glad to see ya back...

...and DJ & Saint...well said, as usual.

ciao bella

Same thing happened to me, I really don't appreicate it- it's wrong and just plain selfish if you ask me.

Tara

Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 12:51:25 PM

Same thing happened to me, I really don't appreicate it- it's wrong and just plain selfish if you ask me.

As usual I'm lost now....both of you are beta testers and both of you got booted off because things got put on this site?  Correct me if I'm wrong...if you were so worried about your " beta testing job"  why do you come here? And what makes you think its "our" even though I don't know who all this is directed at...do you think they sell autos to lurk in the beta testing rooms and see whose doing what?  Im confused...

Tara

And Jrp...on page 4 of this same thread...you were thanking someone for posting the information about the game.... ::) ::)

SaintHiρρo

Ok, lets see if I can put this in the less-meanspirited sounding way possible: PogoCheats.net is not the reason you were bounced from the Pogo Beta Program. If you want to blame anyone, blame your fellow Beta Testers who can't keep things to themselves. Would I like to be a beta tester? You bet I would but if one person spills the beans, you don't blame the site it shows up at. You blame that one person and if you can't find out who that one person is, the whole lot of you get blamed (as DJ-SI said). Plain and simple, end of story...

That wasn't bad at all. I'm proud of myself!  :))

Blu

These beta testers are a piece of work. How can you blame this forum? And who gives a flip you were testers? Stick your beta testing right....I'll stop.

SI

Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 12:51:25 PM

Okay, I'm ready to get flamed for this one, but I don't care anymore...  For the love of G-d, both of you, STOP YOUR FREAKIN' WHINING!  Just because you two in-duh-viduals got booted from the Pogo's "elite" beta program, don't dump it on us.  If you'd pull your heads out of each others arses & read the previous posts, you'd see that WE GET THE CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES.  For all WE know, YOU could have been the perps that provided said content to the other sites!  I mean, if you want to pass the blame around, look to yourselves first.

Now, feel free to fire at will.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview