Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

-Tinkerbell

Libra

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 01:09:47 PM
Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 12:51:25 PM
Quote from: jrp on March 24, 2006, 09:57:08 AM
Normally don't cry about stuff, but just wanted to thank the person/persons that can not keep there mouths shut about stuff, ie the beta testing program, letting info out about bowling, lost temple poker and the big one Jungle Gin make over, pogo is now booting people I guess starting today, and yes I am one of them along with other fellow testers that has got the boot for no reason because someone could not keep quiet, Thank you so very much >:( >:(

Same thing happened to me, I really don't appreicate it- it's wrong and just plain selfish if you ask me.

Okay, I'm ready to get flamed for this one, but I don't care anymore...  For the love of G-d, both of you, STOP YOUR FREAKIN' WHINING!  Just because you two in-duh-viduals got booted from the Pogo's "elite" beta program, don't dump it on us.  If you'd pull your heads out of each others arses & read the previous posts, you'd see that WE GET THE CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES.  For all WE know, YOU could have been the perps that provided said content to the other sites!  I mean, if you want to pass the blame around, look to yourselves first.

Now, feel free to fire at will.

Oh DJ..... Don't you know you're wasting your time?  Trying to explain something to those two is like trying to explain quantum phsyics to a cat.   :o

But, for what it's worth, I got a kick out of it!  :))

shadowlands2

Oh my god!! What is happeningh here? Why is PG getting dragged though the mud so much at the moment..I cant get onto the forum as much as I would like to but everytime I have just recently people have been slagging it off...GROW UP!!! It isn't our fault if people can't keep their mouth's shut about games and stuff in them...Jeepers..It drives me insane..Just stop posting all together on here..Sit at your desk with your "I'm a pogo beta tester" bumper sticker on your monitor and praise yourself for being so great at having a go at people on here..
I bet you've used auto's, read posts, hints and tips like the rest of us..And now coz you got this job you think you are all high and mighty...Get a life FFS..GGGRRRRR...Listen to what people say, don't just jump to conclusions before you open your pie hole..You never know, you might be able to make sense of some more things that you do now.

The soap box is free..I need a cigarette...My 2 cents  :))

Libra

Quote from: shadowlands2 on March 24, 2006, 01:32:30 PM
Oh my god!! What is happeningh here? Why is PG getting dragged though the mud so much at the moment..I cant get onto the forum as much as I would like to but everytime I have just recently people have been slagging it off...GROW UP!!! It isn't our fault if people can't keep their mouth's shut about games and stuff in them...Jeepers..It drives me insane..Just stop posting all together on here..Sit at your desk with your "I'm a pogo beta tester" bumper sticker on your monitor and praise yourself for being so great at having a go at people on here..
I bet you've used auto's, read posts, hints and tips like the rest of us..And now coz you got this job you think you are all high and mighty...Get a life FFS..GGGRRRRR...Listen to what people say, don't just jump to conclusions before you open your pie hole..You never know, you might be able to make sense of some more things that you do now.

The soap box is free..I need a cigarette...My 2 cents  :))

I mispelled physics.. I'm coming with you for a cig. 

SI

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 01:30:29 PM
Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 01:09:47 PM
Normally don't cry about stuff, but just wanted to thank the person/persons that can not keep there mouths shut about stuff, ie the beta testing program, letting info out about bowling, lost temple poker and the big one Jungle Gin make over, pogo is now booting people I guess starting today, and yes I am one of them along with other fellow testers that has got the boot for no reason because someone could not keep quiet, Thank you so very much >:( >:(

Same thing happened to me, I really don't appreicate it- it's wrong and just plain selfish if you ask me.

Okay, I'm ready to get flamed for this one, but I don't care anymore...  For the love of G-d, both of you, STOP YOUR FREAKIN' WHINING!  Just because you two in-duh-viduals got booted from the Pogo's "elite" beta program, don't dump it on us.  If you'd pull your heads out of each others arses & read the previous posts, you'd see that WE GET THE CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES.  For all WE know, YOU could have been the perps that provided said content to the other sites!  I mean, if you want to pass the blame around, look to yourselves first.

Now, feel free to fire at will.

Oh DJ..... Don't you know you're wasting your time?  Trying to explain something to those two is like trying to explain quantum phsyics to a cat.   :o

But, for what it's worth, I got a kick out of it!  :))

Lol I figured that the two in question would be immune to reason.  I just figured that everyone else would appreciate it >:D.  What can I say, I like to give back to the community :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Okay .. Im back .. Yes, my nails look great - and I brought back an extra supply for those who waited so patiently. And for the ones who are having a cow, I brought some tranquilizers    :-*

foxx

Quote from: shadowlands2 on March 24, 2006, 01:32:30 PM

The soap box is free..I need a cigarette...My 2 cents  :))

Hey!  An infrequent but effective ranter! Very nice shadowlands...come play more often...  ;)

...and Cling...I was first in line please!   :-*

SaintHiρρo

Hey Foxx, have you ever noticed that there is this funny looking item in the background above your head that blends in perfectly with your hair color, thus giving you a more "trailer trash" look? Only today when going thru my background did I notice that wasn't apart of your hair.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 24, 2006, 03:01:55 PM
Hey Foxx, have you ever noticed that there is this funny looking item in the background above your head that blends in perfectly with your hair color, thus giving you a more "trailer trash" look? Only today when going thru my background did I notice that wasn't apart of your hair.

LMFAO...I never even noticed it...but It does add to mini's trashy-ness...Nice catch!

bobby

you've gotta be the only one who noticed that saint :D

tokiesgalore

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 03:03:48 PM

LMFAO...I never even noticed it...but It does add to mini's trashy-ness...Nice catch!

I believe its a cat asleep on the cupboards, but not sure

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 02:57:43 PM

...and Cling...I was first in line please!   :-*

Had to find one .. the other one I had umm wasnt PG

Libra

OMG!!!  :)) :))  She has a TAIL... growing out of her HEAD!!  :)) :))

ciao bella

Quote from: Tara on March 24, 2006, 12:56:09 PM

As usual I'm lost now....both of you are beta testers and both of you got booted off because things got put on this site?  Correct me if I'm wrong...if you were so worried about your " beta testing job"  why do you come here? And what makes you think its "our" even though I don't know who all this is directed at...do you think they sell autos to lurk in the beta testing rooms and see whose doing what?  Im confused...

I'm actually the one confused. If you look back at my previous posts regarding this in another thread you can see that I didn't care that the information was leaking. Not ONE time did I say that I agreed with that PP was saying, I simply stated that YES, I WAS a BETA tester and because SOMEONE on the net leaked out the info I got booted (as well as many others). I never directed my comment to this site specifically, anyone with half a brain would know that things travel faster on the net then anywhere else. Again, I was simply ranting because it just isn't fair, I didn't realize they would boot groups of people till they got rid of the singletons who were providing this info to the public. It's not that big of a deal, I simply wrote one sentence about how I thought leaking the info was a bit selfish, is it not? Whether it's on www.pogosucks.com or www.loveforums.com.. either place it's still selfish. I don't understand how some of you can flame me for just saying that? I never said anything about pogocheats. If I felt as though pogocheats had hurt my oppunities, I doubt I'd be coming here.

I'm alittle disturbed by how some of you are so rude. No one bothers to ask for an explanation from me, they simply flame away.

Tara

Quote from: ciao bella on March 24, 2006, 05:46:29 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 24, 2006, 12:56:09 PM

As usual I'm lost now....both of you are beta testers and both of you got booted off because things got put on this site?  Correct me if I'm wrong...if you were so worried about your " beta testing job"  why do you come here? And what makes you think its "our" even though I don't know who all this is directed at...do you think they sell autos to lurk in the beta testing rooms and see whose doing what?  Im confused...

I'm actually the one confused. If you look back at my previous posts regarding this in another thread you can see that I didn't care that the information was leaking. Not ONE time did I say that I agreed with that PP was saying, I simply stated that YES, I WAS a BETA tester and because SOMEONE on the net leaked out the info I got booted (as well as many others). I never directed my comment to this site specifically, anyone with half a brain would know that things travel faster on the net then anywhere else. Again, I was simply ranting because it just isn't fair, I didn't realize they would boot groups of people till they got rid of the singletons who were providing this info to the public. It's not that big of a deal, I simply wrote one sentence about how I thought leaking the info was a bit selfish, is it not? Whether it's on www.pogosucks.com or www.loveforums.com.. either place it's still selfish. I don't understand how some of you can flame me for just saying that? I never said anything about pogocheats. If I felt as though pogocheats had hurt my oppunities, I doubt I'd be coming here.

I'm alittle disturbed by how some of you are so rude. No one bothers to ask for an explanation from me, they simply flame away.
You used my quote but I wasn't flaming...I was asking a question...I think I was confused...I think I said I was lost...I think Im still lost and confused  ::)

lostinpogoland

its wrong to blame whole forum for actions of a few and very rude

fiz

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 24, 2006, 03:17:03 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 03:03:48 PM

I believe its a cat asleep on the cupboards, but not sure

Yes, that's a cat!!!

Helen

Libra

Quote from: Helen on March 24, 2006, 06:33:21 PM
Yowzaaaaa, is there a full moon out tonight?!?!

Either that, or a lot of PMSing...

Libra, ducking and running.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview