This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnotizedMind

i finished the bowling in one game but now i think im gonna slit my throat waiting for the QQ badge!!! !@#$

Tara

Quote from: Ryan122192 on September 20, 2006, 06:17:32 PM
so if uve neve been caught how many hours have u let an auto run for?

24/7  unless my internet goes down. I have a computer just for pogo.  O0

LastCall@2

I been on bowling all day. Sorry to say I still have not got
the badge,  And I did tried myself.  The auto does not work for me, I give up Tooth picks are holding my eye's open  :(

hades

i got the bowling badge in one game by hand. then the auto got quick quack for me.  .w.

apple

rnwb

Quote from: epblvd on September 20, 2006, 05:02:56 PM
:ooo :ooo
That's amazing.....the  "SUPER Badge?"

I got the super badge this morning...
I just did the premium challenge where you have to get a bingo, six times.  O0

If only the bowling and quick quack badges were that easy!  :'((

BadgeBabe

Badgehelp did it again!!
I bowled ONE game using Backspin and had the high room score, which was 230something.

Got my Duckie badge thanks to Quack Attack auto which got me a JP spin every game... It did take longer than I had thought but I was one of the first people who started at 9 AM in the room to get the badge.

AND I got my Super Poppa Zoppa Diva badge too!!  O0

All before 4 PM. :) And all without me doing a thing. Wheee!!! <..> <..> <..>

This was a terrific badge day!!! <?>

TmT

Quote from: epblvd on September 20, 2006, 10:45:42 AM
Quote from: harleyrider on September 20, 2006, 09:58:26 AM
run the auto and wait

The quick quack auto seems to be lacking logic.
It rarely gets more than 10 in a
row....never high enough of
a score to have a chance at a jp spin.

OOOPS!  So sorry......I have another auto
from a different website and it's ****.   ::)
Just tried yours and it's great!!

The bowling auto seems to do just fine.
:D

LastCall@2

Day 2 no bowling badge yet  >:(( And I will not quit...

WV4057

!@#$i dont have a auto for bowling any tips on getting the badge besides being a real good bowler. :)))

thompson

Quote from: WV4057 on September 21, 2006, 07:11:37 AM
!@#$i dont have a auto for bowling any tips on getting the badge besides being a real good bowler. :)))

dig into the wallet and buy the auto :)))

nightperson

Quote from: thompson on September 21, 2006, 07:13:25 AM
Quote from: WV4057 on September 21, 2006, 07:11:37 AM

dig into the wallet and buy the auto :)))

are look in the furniture, move them cushion

Luna

I did the bowling by hand and was shocked that I got exactly 200 on my second try. I did use the uncle for Quick Quack. That one took a good while to get.

prism30

QQ still takes a while took me like 7 hours plus i almost got mine, 97 and counting woot almost there.

emmalou

BadgeBabe

Quote from: emmalou on September 21, 2006, 12:52:04 PM
I hate this weeks challenges  :'((

They were toughies!!  I think this was the potentially most difficult Badge Challenge to date this year.

Can you imagine what would have happened if they had left Bowling at 5 scores of 200 or above? For most of us, it would have taken the entire 7 days. Whew!  :ooo

gator8_24

Bowling was no problem but QQ is another can of worms! We had a water problem in our bathroom about 10 days ago , it's a long story, but have to pack up nearly the entire house exept the kitchen as have to have the carpt replaced(it runs from one end of the house to the other with no door)  so haven't been here much and eves is when I have time for pogo, but so tired I don't last long. anyway I have 20 so far  in QQ by hand, haven't bought Uncle Otto yet, want to get the whole program.

I heard in one chat from some guy who seemed to know what he was talking about and said that soon ahve another that in QQ that will be 4 colors in a row , 10 times whatever that means!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gator8 on September 21, 2006, 01:50:33 PM
Bowling was no problem but QQ is another can of worms! We had a water problem in our bathroom about 10 days ago , it's a long story, but have to pack up nearly the entire house exept the kitchen as have to have the carpt replaced(it runs from one end of the house to the other with no door)  so haven't been here much and eves is when I have time for pogo, but so tired I don't last long. anyway I have 20 so far  in QQ by hand, haven't bought Uncle Otto yet, want to get the whole program.

I heard in one chat from some guy who seemed to know what he was talking about and said that soon ahve another that in QQ that will be 4 colors in a row , 10 times whatever that means!

Well, I normally have about a 180-190 score in bowling, so if the challenge had stayed on 5 games, I think I would have bowled for a LONG time, LOL.
Pogo's servers would have crashed from the traffic again, like it did the last time there was a QQ challenge.

What I think the guy was talking about is making 10 Rainbows for a badge. I haven't heard anything about this one yet... hope it doesn't come up as a weekly challenge!!
When you look at your QQ stats, it shows how many rainbows you have. I have all the QQ rank badges, and I think I have around 3000 rainbows out of all that playing.
I know I got quite a few rainbows and some double rainbows yesterday, but not sure that I got 10 in 100 games.

This really sounds like more of a Premium Challenge than a regular weekly because it is hard to do purposefully.
I wonder if they have put someone new in charge of making up the weekly challenges?? Whew!!

PogoKaz

challanges for 18-24/10

Bloop
Make 20 diagonal of 4 or more

QQ
Make 10 rainbow streaks this week (click all 4 colours in a row to make a rainbow streak)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview