Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

scrabble on pogo

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

i just noticed they added it. to bad no badges for it  :-\

C~M

What I saw about this game and that number game that is so hot right now in handheld games is the fact Pogo has made them and they are basically previews of the Pogo-To-Go games.  I played that Sud???? game...can't remember the name or spelling...lol...but it was basically a free preview to try and hook us into buying the To-Go game...lol

RC

The Scrabble game isn't like the regular Scrabble though, it's just a one player game with no tokens or anything like that, just another of those games that are just for fun on Pogo, ones that don't open up into a seperate game window.

As for the last post, these 2 games, including Sudoku, were already part of the downloadable games (seperate from Pogo's own "To Go" games, there's only 12 of those). They are web versions of the download games, but that is basically what you can say the Pogo games are now that have a To Go counterpart, like Mahjong Garden, Phlinx, Tri-Peaks, Poppit, Sweet Tooth, etc. Pogo has other "just for fun" games that are also available as downloads, like the Bookworm game, or Alchemy, Bounce Out, Collapse, etc... these 2 newer games that show up on Pogo's main page are nothing different than those types.. just web versions of the downloads.

chunkster

I hate when they add fun games like that but no incentive to play them... at least add tokens or something jeez Pogo

hades

sonic126

Quote from: hades on March 03, 2006, 07:38:27 AM
pogo likes torturing us

I just cant help my self from giggling at the irony of the statement since it was by Hades >:D (same name as the Lord of the underground in greek Myths)

ok sorry back to regular programming  :-\

sonic

Helen

Quote from: sonic126 on March 03, 2006, 05:21:35 PM
Quote from: hades on March 03, 2006, 07:38:27 AM
pogo likes torturing us

I just cant help my self from giggling at the irony of the statement since it was by Hades >:D (same name as the Lord of the underground in greek Myths)

ok sorry back to regular programming  :-\

sonic

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview