This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Meep meep super badge

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I've seen a few people with this badge already. I wonder how they got it so soon. Is there a glitch or something we don't know about?

Tiffany-Pamela

make your 3 weekly challenge and than 2 premium and you get the super badge O0

tigereyes

Oh ok. That's what I thought it was but wasn't sure.

tigereyes

I guess it would have helped if I would have went to the main page and read the fine print first lol.

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on March 03, 2006, 11:36:02 AM
Oh ok. That's what I thought it was but wasn't sure.

I just replayed a couple of easy badges I'd already done in the premium books and got mine on Wednesday Of course, all the ninnies on Pogo accused me of cheating.   >:D.  One of these days, when I get all the badges to be had on Pogo and one of those ninnies says something to me about cheating?  I'm just gonna say, "Yeah well, whats it to ya?  Get over it, get a life and leave me the fvck alone!"  Let them report me.  I don't care.  I'll be starting over anyway!  :))

God, I cannot wait until that day  sp.gf

Libra

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 03, 2006, 11:51:46 AM
Meep is one of the cooler characters on pogo. ;)
Almost like a green Homer, with those big eyes and shiny head?

Homer

Jackpotloser

I think that is one of the best things about premium books, We can get the Super Badges quicker O0 and choose the challenge.

SI

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 03, 2006, 11:40:35 AM
Yeah >:D

LMAO I just realized something: those QWERTY letters the QuickQuack ducks are carrying almost look likes packs of smokes...  Wonder how long before someone writes to Pogo complaining that they are sending subliminal messages to players to start smoking  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

Libra

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 03, 2006, 12:01:25 PM
Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 03, 2006, 11:40:35 AM
Yeah >:D

LMAO I just realized something: those QWERTY letters the QuickQuack ducks are carrying almost look likes packs of smokes...  Wonder how long before someone writes to Pogo complaining that they are sending subliminal messages to players to start smoking  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LOLOL!!!  Well, whoever at Pogo came up with Harvest Mania and Wonderland Memories?  Those peeps were SERIOUSLY high...

:-[
Lib

tigereyes

Does anyone know if you get that screensaver with this super badge? I know in the past we should have had screensavers for almost all the badges but pogo wasn't giving them.

nightperson

ppl are asking me how did i get my meep meep badge i needed 5 badges i said i did one of the old book badges they said ty im going to go do it to  :)) :)) :))

badgemad

Quote from: tigereyes on March 03, 2006, 12:08:36 PM
Does anyone know if you get that screensaver with this super badge? I know in the past we should have had screensavers for almost all the badges but pogo wasn't giving them.
lol its not a screensaver its wallpaper and yes when it pops up to say youve got the badge it says about the wallpaper

bubblegum

HA! I just got accused of running an auto becuase I have my meep badge I told them I got my personal two badges this week and tumble bees and they got quite and said OH OKAY now I get it  :))

nightperson

i dont want no more screen saver are wallpaper have enought  any1 want mine

nanners

OK here's the deal.
I did Ride/Tide March 2
Tumblebees    March 2
Phlinx             March 2
Paydayfreecell
from album     March 1
Qwerty          March 1
wouldn't that be my 5 or am I missing something here?
Should I not get the lil Meep guy for those? or not?
HELP!?!?!????

ClingFree

Quote from: nanners on March 03, 2006, 12:22:12 PM
OK here's the deal.
I did Ride/Tide March 2
Tumblebees    March 2
Phlinx             March 2
Paydayfreecell
from album     March 1
Qwerty          March 1
wouldn't that be my 5 or am I missing something here?
Should I not get the lil Meep guy for those? or not?
HELP!?!?!????

If any of those were rank badges, and not "challenges" it wont count .. looking at your list I wasnt sure about Phlinx?  (Also .. the jigsaw badge did NOT count towards Meep)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview