This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Meep meep super badge

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

yes you should, i did 3 ww and the regular weekly and i got it check your badges again if you didnt get it try one from your book badges this last one we just had

IndianLover

If those challenges were premiums you should have it... I did premiums and got the meep meep badge on weds.

nightperson

Quote from: nanners on March 03, 2006, 12:22:12 PM
OK here's the deal.
I did Ride/Tide March 2
Tumblebees    March 2
Phlinx             March 2
Paydayfreecell
from album     March 1
Qwerty          March 1
wouldn't that be my 5 or am I missing something here?
Should I not get the lil Meep guy for those? or not?
HELP!?!?!????

did you look again in your badges to see if it was there

nanners

Tide..Bees was weekly's..Phlinx was personal challange..
the rest are from new album
and they are all done except sol and i';m doing it now..
so I don't know what to think..

nightperson

well give it time it may come up when you get this one but did you recheck your badges in your profile may be there just might of pop up and you didnt see it

nanners

Just checked..only Meep-er I have is the welcome 2006 one..
I'll just see what happens after I get sol finished.
Thanx  sp.gf

nightperson

does it have bigs eyes on the little pic that is the one i have it came up when i got the 5th badge
you migh try for a realy easy book badge to see if you get it then

pogohatesme

nonotagain

So, the only way to get the Meep Meep Badge is to purchase a badge album?

I'm not knocking those who purchase the albums.

However, those who don't purchase albums can't get the badge, is that correct?

If so, that doesn't seem fair.

In my opinion...it should be a SPECIAL BADGE for members who purchase albums.

Just a thought.

Take care....

bobby

you have 3 weeks to earn it you get 9 challenges, you only have to complete 5

SI

Quote from: nonotagain on March 03, 2006, 09:52:36 PM
So, the only way to get the Meep Meep Badge is to purchase a badge album?

I'm not knocking those who purchase the albums.

However, those who don't purchase albums can't get the badge, is that correct?

If so, that doesn't seem fair.

In my opinion...it should be a SPECIAL BADGE for members who purchase albums.

Just a thought.

Take care....

Actually, that's incorrect.  If you look under "Badge Central" at Pogo, the requirement to earn the super badge is to complete 5 challenges, in any combination of weekly and/or premium challenges.  Those that purchased the premium albums just have the opportunity to get the super badge before the rest of us.

StrawberrySoda

LMAO I just realized something: those QWERTY letters the QuickQuack ducks are carrying almost look likes packs of smokes...  Wonder how long before someone writes to Pogo complaining that they are sending subliminal messages to players to start smoking

LOLOLOLOL! It's so true! I once mentioned that I was going to light up as I was playing and someone said they out to have "smoking rooms" for us smokers because there might be kids in the room who could be tempted to smoke. Incredulous though I was, I couldn't help but play along, so I asked a friend of mine to play the part of "kid" and had a blast with it! Thanks for the funny, it made my night :))

nanners

OK I finished the lastest album..have my challanges done and NO Meep-er yet..it says I have 4 of 5 to get it...So hopefully I'll get it after next wed challanges..*tap* *tap*  is it wed yet?  :))

RC

The only thing I can figure as to why it wouldn't be adding up for you, is if you started any of your premium challenges before this week's challenges were released. If you started and/or finished them on Wed. morning, before the super badge was added along with the regular weeklies, then those wouldn't count towards the super. If you're showing 4 right now, you should be able to complete another premium challenge, get a badge, and get credit towards the super and get that badge then, and not have to wait for next week.

Also, another of your posts you said, "Just checked..only Meep-er I have is the welcome 2006 one".. what badge is that?? The only weekly badge I know of for Stellar was at the end of Nov./ beg. of Dec. last year, called Meep's badge.. plus there's a Leo badge in the What's Your Sign premium album. Although after just checking, I think you may be referring to the Happy 2006 Super badge, but that wasn't Meep on that badge, it was Spike, from Poppit.

nanners

again i stand corrected RC..that is stellar..guess my old eyes are failing me..
and all my challanges were done starting with march 1 up to now.
oh well, if I don't get it,,I won't loose any sleep over it lol

RC

Are you just going by the date on the badge in your album or profile? Or do you remember the actual time of day when you completed them? Because March 1 was Wednesday, but the new badges including the super don't get added until later in the morning hours on Wed... is it possible you completed 1 or 2 of those premiums the morning of March 1, but before the new badges were added? In any case, as long as you're showing 4 challenges toward the badge, you can still complete any premium badge you have, whether it's a new one or one you've done before, and get the super badge that way.. today.

nanners

Hey RC..I'm 62 yrs old..I can't remember what I had for supper last night let alone "the exact time of day" I did the challanges.. :)) If I get it today ok..if not, oh well..

pogohatesme

Quote from: RC on March 04, 2006, 02:59:13 AM
The only thing I can figure as to why it wouldn't be adding up for you, is if you started any of your premium challenges before this week's challenges were released. If you started and/or finished them on Wed. morning, before the super badge was added along with the regular weeklies, then those wouldn't count towards the super. If you're showing 4 right now, you should be able to complete another premium challenge, get a badge, and get credit towards the super and get that badge then, and not have to wait for next week.

Also, another of your posts you said, "Just checked..only Meep-er I have is the welcome 2006 one".. what badge is that?? The only weekly badge I know of for Stellar was at the end of Nov./ beg. of Dec. last year, called Meep's badge.. plus there's a Leo badge in the What's Your Sign premium album. Although after just checking, I think you may be referring to the Happy 2006 Super badge, but that wasn't Meep on that badge, it was Spike, from Poppit.

That's not true...I've been working on my pool premium badge since MONDAY and when I finished it last night it went towards my Super Badge Progress.

nanners

Well I guess the Meep-ster don't want to come live with me.. ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview