Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Meep meep super badge

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 04, 2006, 04:03:06 AM

That's not true...I've been working on my pool premium badge since MONDAY and when I finished it last night it went towards my Super Badge Progress.

Well... yeah, I was thinking a bit too much, or not enough.. I shouldn't have said "started and/or finished" before the new badges came out.. it would be if only she finished them before they came out, that they wouldn't count. Sorry bout that.

nanners

When you all figure out what I did or didn't do..lemme know, k?   :))

tigereyes

Quote from: StrawberrySoda on March 03, 2006, 10:24:10 PM
LMAO I just realized something: those QWERTY letters the QuickQuack ducks are carrying almost look likes packs of smokes... Wonder how long before someone writes to Pogo complaining that they are sending subliminal messages to players to start smoking

LOLOLOLOL! It's so true! I once mentioned that I was going to light up as I was playing and someone said they out to have "smoking rooms" for us smokers because there might be kids in the room who could be tempted to smoke. Incredulous though I was, I couldn't help but play along, so I asked a friend of mine to play the part of "kid" and had a blast with it! Thanks for the funny, it made my night :))

I can't believe that. That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard, lol. People will just complain about anything.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview