This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Was anything updated for the week of APRIL 11- to lazy to look UPDATE

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

did pogo add anything today cause i dont see a single thing they added.....  i might bump this topic  every tuesday   and change the date so people can see  what new stuff they added   if that is cool ...

thanks

update for  March 7--- seems liike  new items  for pengin blocks
update for  March 14-----  nothing new  added    sad : (
update for march  21----- nothing new  (seems they fixxed the spades bug- you cant  sit and stand  to get credit anymore??)
update for MARCH 28----  2   games  majong quest and big kahauna beef      nothing really new
                                   Lost temple poker  was added on  MARCH 29   (weds update WOW)
Update for  APRIL 4------- Shuffle was out on APRIL 4 but was removed on april 4 as well
                                   NOTHING NEW ON APRIL  4 
UPdate for  APRIL 11      Shuffle bump came back  i think thats it

THANKS FOR THE INFO.... hopefully  will  keep this topic alive for a few weeks/ months  and  post each week what new stuff pogo added so we can all look back a  year from now and  remember    ;D

wattsmyname

hades

the site i was on said penguin blocks was to be updated today but i havent checked to see if it was or not.

winterangel

I was just on Penguin Blocks.  The 750 level gave cole slaw, veggies and something else for a new choice.  Still the same old format though.

Tara

Quote from: winterangel on March 07, 2006, 08:00:44 AM
I was just on Penguin Blocks. The 750 level gave cole slaw, veggies and something else for a new choice. Still the same old format though.

:)) :)) :))  I just have to laugh and new choices in Penguin Blocks...Pogo shut down to add some slaw and veggies and not even any fried taters???  lmao    Sheesh when they give us Big Macs out someone let me know then I might be impressed...but I doubt it...lol

simpsons99

with PB .They added new stuff like backgrounds  for the game .. I did'nt see anything while playing it though

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 07, 2006, 10:42:53 AM
Quote from: winterangel on March 07, 2006, 08:00:44 AM
I was just on Penguin Blocks. The 750 level gave cole slaw, veggies and something else for a new choice. Still the same old format though.

:)) :)) :))  I just have to laugh and new choices in Penguin Blocks...Pogo shut down to add some slaw and veggies and not even any fried taters???  lmao    Sheesh when they give us Big Macs out someone let me know then I might be impressed...but I doubt it...lol

THAT'S IT?  No new backgrounds?  WHAT A RIP!  I'm sick of those ugly walls with those 1950's tablecloths stolen from someone's grandma.  And what's up with the side dishes?  Greenbeans, Nachos or Escargot?  Can we get a general theme, here, or is this the united freakin' nations?  And there is not ONE ITEM that ketchup goes on... NOT ONE!  Oh, and one more thing, where's the beer?  WHERE IS THE DURN BEER?  It's no wonder no one lives in Antartica.

I'm just sayin'

Lib

MidnightToker62

I don't know about anything added but Wonderland Memories is missing from the favorites list.
Can't get into the game at all. Get the CRIPES crap everytime.
3 different computers, 3 different browsers.

Also, the site status traffic light doohickey on the Community News page seems to be MIA.

Tara

Your right about that....theres no rooms to play in...lol   maybe adding more ranks?  who knows

GirleeGirl

Found this in the Help Section:

We have become aware of the cause of 'Cripes' errors that players were receiving when trying to play Wonderland Memories.  Unfortunately, we have had to take the game offline to address the issue. We will return Wonderland Memories to service as soon as the issue is addressed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Jonathan

time2startagain

i am playing PB and there is a new background. i cant think of the name of it. it kind of reminds me of the inside of a ship. its different.. i like it better than the other wall backgrounds we have been stuck with and also there are some new foods.  sp.gf

Shady Lady

They got the how to play link working for shuffle bump and there's now a page for the new bowling game.

Libra

Quote from: time2startagain on March 07, 2006, 01:31:27 PM
i am playing PB and there is a new background. i cant think of the name of it. it kind of reminds me of the inside of a ship. its different.. i like it better than the other wall backgrounds we have been stuck with and also there are some new foods.  sp.gf

My dog could paw paint on the durn walls and they'd look better.  I'm so sick of looking at those three walls that I could just puke.. Lessee... their fatal attempt at French Country, the "modern" that MAY look modern if, say, you were on the Brady Bunch, and then their Asian theme is as bad as rotten sushi.. it just don't sit well. 

No matter how you dress'em up?  They all look hokey.. Like a truck stop diner.

Lib

Libra

RC

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 11:40:21 AM

THAT'S IT?  No new backgrounds?  WHAT A RIP!  I'm sick of those ugly walls with those 1950's tablecloths stolen from someone's grandma.  And what's up with the side dishes?  Greenbeans, Nachos or Escargot?  Can we get a general theme, here, or is this the united freakin' nations?  And there is not ONE ITEM that ketchup goes on... NOT ONE!  Oh, and one more thing, where's the beer?  WHERE IS THE DURN BEER?  It's no wonder no one lives in Antartica.

I'm just sayin'

Lib

There are new items all around in Penguin Blocks.. and btw, there is one thing that ketchup goes on, the french fries that are a side dish, unless you're one of those people who doesn't think that way and puts something like mustard or mayo on fries. 

But I was wondering.. for anyone who knows.. what is the deal with the new items? Are they on some kind of rotating basis? I thought there was supposed to be 3 new items for every choice.. first time I played after this, and got to the musicians, I got the same old 3 as before.. when it started the game over and got to the first choice, the walls, I got 2 old ones and 1 new one, the Chinese themed one. When I got to the tablecloth, I got 2 new ones and 1 old one. So, they have new items, but still only give you 3 choices, not 6.. but they didn't get rid of the old stuff either.. so is it just random when you get to one of these spots that any 3 of the 6 choices could come up? Or did they only release certain things on there and decide against adding some of the others?

pogohatesme

Quote from: RC on March 07, 2006, 09:55:41 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 11:40:21 AM

I'm just sayin'

Lib

There are new items all around in Penguin Blocks.. and btw, there is one thing that ketchup goes on, the french fries that are a side dish, unless you're one of those people who doesn't think that way and puts something like mustard or mayo on fries. 

But I was wondering.. for anyone who knows.. what is the deal with the new items? Are they on some kind of rotating basis? I thought there was supposed to be 3 new items for every choice.. first time I played after this, and got to the musicians, I got the same old 3 as before.. when it started the game over and got to the first choice, the walls, I got 2 old ones and 1 new one, the Chinese themed one. When I got to the tablecloth, I got 2 new ones and 1 old one. So, they have new items, but still only give you 3 choices, not 6.. but they didn't get rid of the old stuff either.. so is it just random when you get to one of these spots that any 3 of the 6 choices could come up? Or did they only release certain things on there and decide against adding some of the others?

My guess is that it will be a random thing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview