This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Was anything updated for the week of APRIL 11- to lazy to look UPDATE

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

jakethesnake

cheese and gravy on fries.  Oooh, that sounds good.  I could go for some of that right now!  O0

Libra

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 08, 2006, 03:53:07 AM
Quote from: RC on March 07, 2006, 09:55:41 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 07, 2006, 11:40:21 AM

THAT'S IT?  No new backgrounds?  WHAT A RIP!  I'm sick of those ugly walls with those 1950's tablecloths stolen from someone's grandma.  And what's up with the side dishes?  Greenbeans, Nachos or Escargot?  Can we get a general theme, here, or is this the united freakin' nations?  And there is not ONE ITEM that ketchup goes on... NOT ONE!  Oh, and one more thing, where's the beer?  WHERE IS THE DURN BEER?  It's no wonder no one lives in Antartica.

I'm just sayin'

Lib

There are new items all around in Penguin Blocks.. and btw, there is one thing that ketchup goes on, the french fries that are a side dish, unless you're one of those people who doesn't think that way and puts something like mustard or mayo on fries. 

But I was wondering.. for anyone who knows.. what is the deal with the new items? Are they on some kind of rotating basis? I thought there was supposed to be 3 new items for every choice.. first time I played after this, and got to the musicians, I got the same old 3 as before.. when it started the game over and got to the first choice, the walls, I got 2 old ones and 1 new one, the Chinese themed one. When I got to the tablecloth, I got 2 new ones and 1 old one. So, they have new items, but still only give you 3 choices, not 6.. but they didn't get rid of the old stuff either.. so is it just random when you get to one of these spots that any 3 of the 6 choices could come up? Or did they only release certain things on there and decide against adding some of the others?

My guess is that it will be a random thing

French Fries?  I thought those were green beans!  :)) :)) :))

Lib

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 08, 2006, 08:51:13 AM

French Fries?  I thought those were green beans!  :)) :)) :))

Lib

Was that the day you had 4 beers or 12?   :)) :))

slidecage2222

another week   AGAIN  no shuffle bump.... pogo should just skip it and  put out next game in line...  what has it been  almost 8 weeks  since we got a new game  (not couting the revamped  spades)

Does anyone see anything new

(the more rooms in spades really doesnt count since they were there 2 weeks ago and pogo pulled them down last week

hades

i dont see anything new.and as i said last night the site was saying shuffle bump still has way to many problems to be released yet.  :-X

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on March 14, 2006, 05:47:42 AM
i dont see anything new.and as i said last night the site was saying shuffle bump still has way to many problems to be released yet.  :-X

thansk must missed that... so    there was nothing at all added this week right.... (trying to keep a running  thing so  i can  rememebe what was done each week :)

Runner

I always see changes at 7am pacific.  badges etc.  new games..

8 minutes to go..

maybe it will come up then?

who knows

Runner

Mary

Runner

SI

I can appreciate the fact that Pogo is trying to get all the bugs out before releasing new games.  I really can.  But it's been a month now, and they are still having problems with SB.  With all the other games that they *supposedly* have in development, at what point do they say "to hell with it, let's work on getting another game live & running"?

Personally, I don't count the remakes they released (Spades or FCS).  I think they should have taken all that manpower to fix the countless glitches they're experiencing.  They added new stuff to Blocks & Lottso *yipee*.  If I'm correct, the only new game released so far this year has been Wonderland Memories (not counting the two to-go games that the set up free previews for).  Talk about slacking!

Runner

they are probably trying to make an "auto proof"  game ..!!

Remember Pogo is from the silicon valley..  takes 50 people to come up with the idea to change the light bulb and  500 to turn the switch on and off after it's replaced to see if it's really going to work.

Oh yeah  don't forget , they get smoke breaks, coffee breaks, exercise breaks, yoga breaks, breathing breaks, time to step outside and hug a tree, ohh yeah.

bitch about how they have way to much work to do.

Runner

~WickedAce~

Quote from: runner on March 14, 2006, 07:23:46 AM
they are probably trying to make an "auto proof"  game ..!!

Remember Pogo is from the silicon valley..  takes 50 people to come up with the idea to change the light bulb and  500 to turn the switch on and off after it's replaced to see if it's really going to work.

Oh yeah  don't forget , they get smoke breaks, coffee breaks, exercise breaks, yoga breaks, breathing breaks, time to step outside and hug a tree, ohh yeah.

bitch about how they have way to much work to do.

Runner
:))

mog

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 14, 2006, 07:19:36 AM
If I'm correct, the only new game released so far this year has been Wonderland Memories (not counting the two to-go games that the set up free previews for). 

You, my friend, are not correct! (I've always wanted to say that). Don't forget the countless Mobile games they've released in the past 6 months. Actually, they're not really countless. I can count them now... 5!

bobby

SaintHiρρo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview