Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Was anything updated for the week of APRIL 11- to lazy to look UPDATE

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

butch1286

Minis have new hair styles now not sure if was already posted.  cheap only 750 tokens

sandyhook

Pogo making an "auto proof" game ???? :))   :))   :))

Oscar can make an auto for any game no matter what Pogo throws at him !!!! O0  He loves the challenge to get one over on Pogo I think   he.gif

I agree that Pogo is getting slack on getting these games out, they just teasing us.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

tigereyes

I don't see anything new either. I think the only thing that was done to the site was that they fixed the spades so you can't sit down and stand up and get credit for the spades. They also fixed the misdeals too so you don't get credit for those either.

badgemad

aww how mean of pogo fixing the glitch in spades , they fixed it cos they know i hate that game  r2.gif r1.gif r2.gif ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif ee2.gif ee4.gif he.gif

bubblegum

oh great now I either have to break out and buy the auto for that dang game or actually play it. at least I broke thru to level 41 before they fixed it.

Tara

Anyone know about Word Jong glitch as to whether its still working?  I have two club names but I can't try it out...there both only 2 games from a badge and I can't get another badge in that game for a few more days

SaintHiρρo

Well, while Pogo was "fixing" spades, they ruined Jungle Gin. Now you can't knock half the time. Oh, the option is there but when you try playing a game and you want to knock, the button forgets what it's suppose to do! WTG Pogo... you're really on top of the ball there!

crankycook

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 08:24:37 AM
Anyone know about Word Jong glitch as to whether its still working?  I have two club names but I can't try it out...there both only 2 games from a badge and I can't get another badge in that game for a few more days
it was working a little bit ago when i was in there

Helen

Quote from: tigereyes on March 21, 2006, 07:17:52 AM
I don't see anything new either. I think the only thing that was done to the site was that they fixed the spades so you can't sit down and stand up and get credit for the spades. They also fixed the misdeals too so you don't get credit for those either.

I'm glad I'm done with that game then if they changed it for no spades on the misdeals.

tigereyes

Quote from: Helen on March 21, 2006, 02:22:10 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on March 21, 2006, 07:17:52 AM

I'm glad I'm done with that game then if they changed it for no spades on the misdeals.

Me too. I took advantage of it while it was working and finished that game over a week ago.

Shady Lady

I was working eariler today(Monday after they went down) so I'm assuming Pogo didn't mess with it.

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 08:24:37 AM

pstmrk1

...they might have  done something to the slot games....or I just had a bad day yesterday.  Was good for around 8000 an hour, but yesterday only had 7000 in 4 hours.

slidecage2222

SI

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on March 28, 2006, 10:29:55 AM
Did we expect any less from Pogo? 

I don't think that would be physically or mentally possible in this time-space continuum :))

simpsons99

looks like another Pogo to go game came out .. Just now .. some poker ... I thought it was the new club 1 for a min .....  Was happy for a min ... :'(

SouthPadreIsland

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 28, 2006, 11:21:34 AM
Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on March 28, 2006, 10:29:55 AM
Did we expect any less from Pogo? 

I don't think that would be physically or mentally possible in this time-space continuum :))

I figured that we were at the end of the line on expectations with Pogo, I never expect anything but a new poll question on Tuesdays!

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview