This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

made some pogo blinkies for e1

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Ks those are great - very cool!  May have to put one up here on my siggy!  Thank you for sharing with us!

Sweet_Karamel

Hey KsArt...... Great job. I like what you have done. W2G!

Cool Blinkies.  O0  O0   e5.gif>  e4.gif>  e5.gif>

Kelly

thanks for the nice comments....enjoy I made them for y'all!!

Helen

wattsmyname

I just got a chance to look at your blinks and they are very nice.  Thanks

Lynne

krispy

Lynne

she didnt make new ones i saved the ones from thr first post

krispy

Kelly

TY I just got home from work and I have new hours so once I get settled and used to them I might be adding more...I'll post N let you know when I do!!

SouthPadreIsland

KS - I know this may seem like a silly question but how do you save your mini picture to post it as an avatar?  I am still learning how to do all that stuff.  LOL  Sorry if this is a bother...thank you.

Kelly

I had to use the "capture" tool in paintshopro ....thats the software i use to make and edit graphics and photos.

heres the website to get a free trial   http://www.corel.com

once you have it installed you go to file, import, screen capture, set up....set it up to capture the way you want you can capture the whole screen at once or right click and drag a box around what you want to capture or a couple other ways too.....anyway once you do that open the webpage with the image you want....your avatar on pogo home page .....keep it open in background then open paintshop pro and go to the camera icon at the top click it...the webpage should pop up now right click and save whole page or right click and drag box around you image then left click i believe....experiment with it...you'll figure it out then it will be in your paintshoppro window...now you can crop it with the crop tool until you get it like you want it then save it....i go to file,expot, then choose the jpg or gif optimizer and you'll get a nicer picture....no fuzzies around the edges when you....i'll be home from work around 5:30pm tonight if you need more help PM me.

I use paintshoppro 7 and sometimes 8 i dunno if the newest version has everything where the old versions have it...another thing you can do is in the newer versions is click HELP up top then HELP topics and do a search for capture...it explains how to do the whole process

hope the helped  ;D    off to work I go now

SouthPadreIsland

I will try but I am sure I will have to check back at your instructions periodically throughout the process...slow here.  Thank you for the information and I am off to try now!  Thanks again! :)

Shady Lady

hades

Shady Lady

I couldn't resist it. Had to make a tag out of it as soon as I saw it.

flgal

Quote from: KsArt on March 07, 2006, 09:46:06 AM
Homer I hope its ok to put this link up...I made some blinkies for anyone who would like them just go to link, right click and save as. I made up this page fast nothing fancy just the blinkies ......theres quite a few....I will be making more soon hopefully

if this is not ok and post gets deleted I understand

http://www.pixelwishes.com/blinkies.html

ty i have saved them to my pc!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview