Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider13195

I think you are confused its euchre not cribbage..lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: knightrider13195 on June 19, 2006, 05:03:29 PM
I think you are confused its euchre not cribbage..lol

By George, you are correct. Wow, what is Euchre?  :))

SaintHiρρo

Never mind, just went to look at the screen shot. Holy crapola, I was REALLY off base on that one. I couldn't have been more wrong unless I was mixing it up with Bowling or something.

That's a simple challenge to complete. Double browse and make the name you want to lose "take it up alone" and you'll be good.

purpledragonx7

How does this site work?  I need help with my badges.  Not sure how this site works.  Thanks

tigereyes

purpledragonx7

I am working on the pop fu badge of the recent challenge, and of course the backgammon with those darn 6's.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: purpledragonx7 on June 23, 2006, 12:25:24 AM
I am working on the pop fu badge of the recent challenge, and of course the backgammon with those darn 6's.

k, don't know why you'd need help with those, but for Pop Fu... you can use hints or pass whichever one you can't get, not that difficult

then for Backgammon, you can download FireFox at http://www.mozilla.com and double browse to get your six 6's... it takes about 30 minutes at the most.

hades

purpledragonx7

Sorry I am comp illerate, what do I do with the double browsing?  Do I sign in with my same name?

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: purpledragonx7 on June 23, 2006, 01:24:30 AM
Sorry I am comp illerate, what do I do with the double browsing?  Do I sign in with my same name?

k, did you download FireFox? Once you have it installed, click it and go to Pogo and sign in with a different name... just register a new one if you want or take an old one if you have one.

Then go to a non-member room and double browse there. Sit at the same table as your CP name and just play the game because that's the only way you'll get it.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: hades on June 23, 2006, 01:14:36 AM
took me two hours.  :-\

I guess I got lucky! I got a double 6's every game. I think I played five games, so I got it real quick.

purpledragonx7

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: purpledragonx7 on June 23, 2006, 01:41:23 AM
Awesome I will try it.  Thank you.

good luck and np! If you need any help on other challenges, you can just respond to my PM.

roxannevann

I have 4/6 done for this badge and am due to give birth in 4 days. Anyone want to finish it for me so I can go prop my feet before they explode??? :OO

Mr. Scandalous

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: roxannevann on June 27, 2006, 04:25:50 PM
I PMed you. Did you get it?

Yes, I'm doing it now. I have to go for about an hour, but I'll keep working on it after.

roxannevann

I would like to get some of the pop fu badges out of the way for my personal challenges this week. Does anyone have the cheat and would be willing to take care of all 3 challenges for me?    0:

Roxanne

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview