Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 01:37:47 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 01:02:56 PM
Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 01:01:07 PM
:OO

Hello all.... Thank god for this place. I have found lots of helpful info.

I am sending out a plea for help with penguin blocks. I just cannot figure out a strategy and I am playing for a badge....

I only have 9/200 combo's and I am about to go insane :o

This challenge will go quicker if you do it by hand. The auto really isn't designed to get combos although it will get some for you.

Yes I noticed that.... ran it for a while and only got 5 :///  I'm just looking for some tips or tricks, I think I will be playing it forever

The only advice I can offer is to concentrate on connecting the pieces so you can get at least one combo per screen. It will be easier if you use the options like freeze penguin and the red herring. They will allow you more time to make the combos.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kgansor

i like penguin blocks, but only in small doses... itll be awhile before i finish this game... i did a weekly, premium and got my rank badge all in one day though while playing so when im playing the game like that it makes me look forward to playing..

RovOstrov

;)  Thanks all for your advice.... I guess I am stuck with it.

I only have 4 left in the one book. And the Penguin blocks is in both and they won't let you run it at the same time >:((

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 04:57:04 PM

I only have 4 left in the one book. And the Penguin blocks is in both and they won't let you run it at the same time >:((

What's the other PB challenge requirements?

RovOstrov

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 05:02:56 PM

600 pieces of seafood :xx

nightperson

if they are in different book badges i have ran them both :D

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 05:08:52 PM

For that one you'll be able to just let the auto run.

For your other challenge you might find it easier to do the combos like 25 or 50 in a sitting. I'm sure you would like to get them ASAP but sometimes walking away for a bit and coming back makes it a little less frustrating. ;)

If what nightperson says is true I would activate the other challenge and let the auto work on the 600 pieces of seafood challenge and you will get some of the combos along the way.

RovOstrov

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 05:14:33 PM
Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 05:08:52 PM

For that one you'll be able to just let the auto run.

For your other challenge you might find it easier to do the combos like 25 or 50 in a sitting. I'm sure you would like to get them ASAP but sometimes walking away for a bit and coming back makes it a little less frustrating. ;)

If what nightperson says is true I would activate the other challenge and let the auto work on the 600 pieces of seafood challenge and you will get some of the combos along the way.

Yes I guess your right.... The auto would be better for the other, I just wanted to finish the book...

On a side note.... Why can't I add a Signature to my profile??

Homer

RovOstrov

Homer

RovOstrov

But I still haven't figured out those penguins....LOL >:((

RovOstrov

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 06:08:57 PM
But I still haven't figured out those penguins....LOL >:((

Are you playing on Expert difficulty? I think you may have more success making combos on that setting.

RovOstrov

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 06:14:08 PM
Nope on easy..... and it's not :o

What the auto? If your trying to use the auto to make combos you'll need to let it run for quite a while. That's why I suggested doing it by hand. I think the chances of combos are better on the expert setting mysel but that's just my opinion. I'm an expert at getting combos. O0

RovOstrov

Well I will give it a try on the expert setting.

The auto is the one from Badgehelp

bobby

Can someone get my challenges for this week and maybe next my modem crashed on wed. And i cant get it fixed for a while. Pm me if ya can help thanks. Postin on a cell takes 4 ever lol

Tara

Quote from: bobby on August 06, 2006, 04:06:24 AM
Can someone get my challenges for this week and maybe next my modem crashed on wed. And i cant get it fixed for a while. Pm me if ya can help thanks. Postin on a cell takes 4 ever lol

I PMd you.

justahumping

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview