Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2006, 07:36:54 AM
Quote from: bobby on August 06, 2006, 04:06:24 AM
Can someone get my challenges for this week and maybe next my modem crashed on wed. And i cant get it fixed for a while. Pm me if ya can help thanks. Postin on a cell takes 4 ever lol

I PMd you.

I PM'd Bobby last night and have his badges  ;)covered for this coming week and the one he had left to do for this past week

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 06, 2006, 06:48:50 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2006, 07:36:54 AM
Quote from: bobby on August 06, 2006, 04:06:24 AM
Can someone get my challenges for this week and maybe next my modem crashed on wed. And i cant get it fixed for a while. Pm me if ya can help thanks. Postin on a cell takes 4 ever lol

I PMd you.

I PM'd Bobby last night and have his badges  ;)covered for this coming week and the one he had left to do for this past week

Okie dokie.  O0  

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 06:51:17 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2006, 06:40:46 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 02:52:49 PM
Tara, did you read that?

Did I read what?  :-\
below my post

What are you talking about? Below your post? My post is below your post?  Are you trying to confuse me? Am I asking you enough questions? Are you even going to answer them?  Quit confusing me, I'm old.  >:D

justahumping

:)))  the post that is below your post that is below my post.

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 06:55:02 PM

Your friggen crazy. My post is below your post, so what the hell are you talking about? LOL

nightperson

ok now im confused im feeling like this who is below whom :ooo

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on August 06, 2006, 06:56:39 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 06:55:02 PM

Your friggen crazy. My post is below your post, so what the hell are you talking about? LOL
the post that is under yours!.  do I need to point it to you? lol

nightperson

ok tara did you get that cause i didnt  :o

justahumping

justahumping

:)))  sorry Tara, I am just messing with ya.   :))

bobby

thanks pogoslave for helping me with the badge, i just got my modem fixed so i can do next weeks, and hopefully many more weeks O0 :/\ :/\

momoftwo

Anyone want to help me get the Euchre badge from 2004?  I have to win 5 RATED games.  I have 2 already but no one seems to know how to play this game.  Too hard to get people to join a rated table.  Any one?  I am begging here.  Thanks in advance.

justahumping

I am going to have to make up a new name so I can get mine done, (This weeks that is) I hate that game with a passion. I guess if I knew how to play, it would be OK tho

sweet69825

Help please, Can someone get the Euchre badge for me please.

Thank you
                  Renee'

Beth

Wish I could help you with that one but I think I'm going to scream just trying to get my own.  :pp

xgingerx

ummmm...how can ppl help if we can't give out pogo names??? :-X
i don't mind helping with badges... :-*

thompson

If you feel safe giving someone your pogo name that is new here. You can send them a pm, if their under 25 post they will not be able to write back. But they can come write back in the forum to let you know they got it.  Then they can write and send to you on pogo theirs.

justahumping

:/\  I got a total of 5 of the badges tonight for different people and my own!. If anyone needs any help. PM me and I will help you. It would be easier if there was 2 ppl that I could help at the same time or do it by myself.  I have helped others in here before. Just let me know. I will check back about 5 or 6 p.m. Friday   :///

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview