This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Soxbabe

This badge was a pain in the .... you know.

I played against bots and finally just got the badge today.

harley89

I used dotbot and got the badge easily. I cant sit long enough to play a 250 game. depends on the tiles you draw.

bubblegum

doublebrowse with the domineos.  Simple enough.  Let your 2nd account, the won you don't want to win, to time out each time.  I did this and got credit

Lady-Starburst

Hey,

I need help! I am trying to complete my 2005 book, and have left the worse ones till last, my challenge for this week is Payday freecell, And I have to get 150 scratchcards but WIN/COMPLETE the game, so I can't do it the quick way around, the cheat runs out far too quickly does anyone know of a quick and easy way to get this badge done?

please help!!!  :OO

wattsmyname

Quote from: Lady-Starburst on August 21, 2006, 06:20:42 AM
Hey,

I need help! I am trying to complete my 2005 book, and have left the worse ones till last, my challenge for this week is Payday freecell, And I have to get 150 scratchcards but WIN/COMPLETE the game, so I can't do it the quick way around, the cheat runs out far too quickly does anyone know of a quick and easy way to get this badge done?

I sent you an e-mail

Lynne

Quote from: Lady-Starburst on August 21, 2006, 06:20:42 AM
Hey,

All you need to do is clear the scratch cards you don't need to actually play the game to get the credit for the scratch cards. I read the thingy from pogo and it just said that if you win the game you get the bonus points. But you do not need to win the game to do this challenge.

Lady-Starburst

Thats what I thought myself, But when I clicked new game, I never got credited for it, The only way I am getting credited is when the game is won :(

I have some help with it now,   0: but thankyou for repllying, unfortauntly pogo wasn't kind with this badge, just to click new game everytime lol.

Lady-Starburst

Some quick hints for this weeks challenges :

Poppit I got under 2 hours with NO auto's > Just randomly pop everywhere, do not calculate the pops and where you are going, it took me just under 2 hours to get this, tiresome, but not bad considering.

Pool Pool Is easy enough and took me 5 minutes to get, Play a bot, and make the table private, once you get 1 win, and then find you are loosing the game after this one win, Leave the table and start a new game, your first win SHOULD still be there, and You should still be able to carry on for the 2nd win :) As long as you left in plenty of time from the game you was going to loose :)

Hope this helps you all, I have done  all but 1 challenge this week, so if anyone needs a hand, I have time to spare :)

SakuraDelia

Quote from: Lady-Starburst on August 23, 2006, 12:45:12 PM
Some quick hints for this weeks challenges :

Poppit I got under 2 hours with NO auto's > Just randomly pop everywhere, do not calculate the pops and where you are going, it took me just under 2 hours to get this, tiresome, but not bad considering.

Pool Pool Is easy enough and took me 5 minutes to get, Play a bot, and make the table private, once you get 1 win, and then find you are loosing the game after this one win, Leave the table and start a new game, your first win SHOULD still be there, and You should still be able to carry on for the 2nd win :) As long as you left in plenty of time from the game you was going to loose :)

Hope this helps you all, I have done  all but 1 challenge this week, so if anyone needs a hand, I have time to spare :)

I got my Pool badge in 5 mins too. Just find another person trying for the badge and agree to help eachother out. Then, they just have to hit the blackall into the corner. This is a no-effort badge to win.  O0 Another 5 mins to help the other person out the same way, and you are done. Simple.

Homer

I got lucky with the pool challenge. I sank the 8 ball on the break of game 1 and won the second game on 2 shots when my partner sank the 8 ball. Took all of 3 minutes. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

patandmegan

I am sooooo awful at that game.  I'll help you get a different badge if you can help me in pool.  Please?!

Pat

Lady-Starburst

I will help ya Pat :) I done all my challenges already apart from checkers - and thats gunna take some time lol let me know ya pogo name and I wil lcome find ya :)

LadyMystik

Okay...this is a post out of despiration since I saw that there is a marathon going on.

I'm stuck using VERY slow dial-up at someone else's house, so playing pogo is a bit out of the question for me.

Is anyone able/willing to help me out with the challenges for this week (including PCs)? I know for sure that I have anough for 3 spades challenges, but I'm not sure about the others. I would guess I'm about 50% complete with my albums, so there is quite a variety of PCs available.

If anyone can help, please let me know!

Thanks!  :OO

knightrider13195

I am available to help with any challenges that anyone needs done just drop me a line.  :;"

justahumping

Quote from: LadyMystik on August 25, 2006, 10:41:08 AM
Okay...this is a post out of despiration since I saw that there is a marathon going on.

I'm stuck using VERY slow dial-up at someone else's house, so playing pogo is a bit out of the question for me.

Is anyone able/willing to help me out with the challenges for this week (including PCs)? I know for sure that I have anough for 3 spades challenges, but I'm not sure about the others. I would guess I'm about 50% complete with my albums, so there is quite a variety of PCs available.

If anyone can help, please let me know!

Thanks!  :OO

If no one else has offered to help you yet. PM me and I will get them for you

wuttever

anyone got any help for that lameazz  stack'em game? I'd appreciate it...going postal!

wattsmyname

Quote from: wuttever on August 27, 2006, 05:55:28 AM
anyone got any help for that lameazz  stack'em game? I'd appreciate it...going postal!

sent you an e-mail  8)

jennylove

pls help; new;so i dont know what i,m doing .need someone to get the mirror badge for me , and pls tell me where do i post my numbers to win the challenge books thanks a bunch

Homer

Quote from: jennylove on August 30, 2006, 08:50:03 AM
pls help; new;so i dont know what i,m doing .need someone to get the mirror badge for me , and pls tell me where do i post my numbers to win the challenge books thanks a bunch

The contest is over. If you need help with a challenge ask for help in this thread.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23425.0.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

koaladawn

I just got the Piece of Cake Premium Badge Album and don't know how I can get exactly zero for the Hearts challenge anybody know how to do it? HELP lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview