This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

koaladawn

Please disregard my last post about Hearts lol I figured it out all by my lonesome, it's still going to be a pain but it is do-able

Tara

Quote from: koaladawn on August 30, 2006, 12:13:09 PM
Please disregard my last post about Hearts lol I figured it out all by my lonesome, it's still going to be a pain but it is do-able

If I got a point, I would just stand up and sit back down. It's starts a new game. You don't have to finish the whole game (point wise) to get your credit. You will get your credit as you go along. It's not hard to do.

nameless cheater

anyone one care to do my checkers challenge for me with my hours at work i dont have much time for pogo this week any help would be great thanks.

xx_mandy_xx

nameless cheater

ty ty so much it worked ty again for sharing that
O0

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nameless cheater on August 31, 2006, 03:11:43 AM
ty ty so much it worked ty again for sharing that
O0

no prob hun thats what were here for..lol

Lady-Starburst

Lottso seems an impossible badge to get this week, but there is an easy way to gt it if you don't have a helpin "hand" :)

Lottso : There's two ways to do this, either cover the whole side of one side leaving out 3 numbers on the cards and then fill them up all at the same time, then scratch them off..

Or the easier way is to fill them up as you go along but bank the cards DO NOT Scratch them, Then when a full side is scratch cards, scratch them all off, this will then bring you the super Lottso card :)  The super Lottso card DOES have to be filled for you to be credited > Also if you do not get the Super Lottso card by round 6, do not bother play as usual, as it is very rare you will fill it from round 7 and above :)

Hope this helps ya all :)  :;'

Jonathan

im very behind in jigsaw, and i cant get the auto to work on my pc because its an older model...

would anyone be willing to run the auto for a few nights to get me caught up?

thanks,
Jonathan

tokiehog

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE SPYWARE IN THE POGO GAMES THIS WEEK>>>MY SPYCATCHER HAS BEEN WORKING OVERTIME THIS WEEK>>>>IT LOADED UP IN CHECKERS IN THE FIRST HALF HOUR AND IN THE NEW BLACKJACK CARNIVAL>>>>>ANY TIPS ON HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF THAT STUFF>>>>>IT SURE BURNS MY AZZ WHEN SPYCATCHER FOOLS UP THE AUTO............I HATE SPIES

crazy_

Quote from: clearasmud on August 31, 2006, 05:09:35 PM
WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE SPYWARE IN THE POGO GAMES THIS WEEK>>>MY SPYCATCHER HAS BEEN WORKING OVERTIME THIS WEEK>>>>IT LOADED UP IN CHECKERS IN THE FIRST HALF HOUR AND IN THE NEW BLACKJACK CARNIVAL>>>>>ANY TIPS ON HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF THAT STUFF>>>>>IT SURE BURNS MY AZZ WHEN SPYCATCHER FOOLS UP THE AUTO............I HATE SPIES

First off, please take your caps lock off.. no need to yell ... and I haven't noticed pogo loading me up with spyware...

Tamelia

Are there any tips or hints anyone can give me for stack em? I'm at my wits end with this... and my spins stink!

zeboo

zeboo

I personally can't stand the game if it wasn't for the auto I would be  :'((  I can help you out just pm me

bluebell1us

:OO   I too could use help with tumble bees, no matter how hard I try I just can't fill it up.

wattsmyname

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 02, 2006, 10:14:13 AM
:OO   I too could use help with tumble bees, no matter how hard I try I just can't fill it up.
I sent you an e-mail

nameless cheater

anyone care to do tumble bees for my premium badge book? auto or not its my last challenge and i just cant seem to get it

Jonathan

jigsaw puts me to sleep and the auto wont work, can anyone help me?

thanks,
Jonathan

nameless cheater

jrlt i love jigsaw and would be happy to help but i dont know how to pm anyone to get the info

justahumping

Quote from: jrlt on September 02, 2006, 07:57:12 PM
jigsaw puts me to sleep and the auto wont work, can anyone help me?

thanks,
Jonathan
pm me

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview