Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

TF02

TF02

Anyone up for the Panda Poker this week?

I just can't get it, and I've spent the majority of the day doing it.  white flag.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: TF02 on January 01, 2014, 02:12:49 PM
Anyone up for the Panda Poker this week?

I just can't get it, and I've spent the majority of the day doing it.  white flag.gif

I'll do it for you....already done 4 so it's not hard with the auto flying... tumbsup.gif

TF02

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 01, 2014, 02:27:51 PM

I'll do it for you....already done 4 so it's not hard with the auto flying... tumbsup.gif

Pm sent thanks  tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Skylar

help.gif  I could use some help with Panda Pai Gow Poker on two accounts, if anyone can I would appreciate it.  I tried for awhile and only got six of my 91. white flag.gif

Squid

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

Quote from: Skylar on January 03, 2014, 08:59:18 PM
Info sent thanks Squid Al

Your badges are done for both your accounts.  I hope you don't mind but I got personal challenges done, too, that were needed in the same game.  If I overstepped any boundary, I'm sorry.  Anyway, you're all done.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Skylar

newyear2.gif  hi11.gif Thank you so much, you didn't do anything wrong, that is awesome to get that done and the personals. If you ever help me in the future please feel free to get done what you think needs doing.
                                                                                                                        thanks again Al party8a.gif

mycatownsme

Looking for help with 2 different badges in the 2007 Album starting this Wednesday.

The first one is the Raise the Stakes High Stakes Pool Badge
Win 10 Cutthroat games this week.

The second one is the Hearts & Diamonds Badge.
Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points, 12 times this week.

Anyone who has the extra time to help me out, please PM me and we can get it set up.

Lin  help.gif

pammer

Quote from: mycatownsme on January 06, 2014, 05:20:52 PM
Looking for help with 2 different badges in the 2007 Album starting this Wednesday.

The first one is the Raise the Stakes High Stakes Pool Badge
Win 10 Cutthroat games this week.

The second one is the Hearts & Diamonds Badge.
Take the Jack of Diamonds for -10 points, 12 times this week.

Anyone who has the extra time to help me out, please PM me and we can get it set up.

Lin  help.gif I can help with these but won't be able to start until Wednesday late afternoon as I work early this Wednesday.

mycatownsme

Oh, no problem. I don't mind when you can do these badges. Just knew they couldn't be started until this Wednesday or later.
I can't seem to do the Cutthroat Pool badges and the Hearts badges, (Hearts have never seemed to be my game.)  rolleyes.gif
I will PM you my info and that way you will have it for when for when you are able to do them.
Thank you very much for the help. Lin  tumbsup.gif

pammer

Quote from: mycatownsme on January 07, 2014, 02:54:14 PM
Oh, no problem. I don't mind when you can do these badges. Just knew they couldn't be started until this Wednesday or later.
I can't seem to do the Cutthroat Pool badges and the Hearts badges, (Hearts have never seemed to be my game.)  rolleyes.gif
I will PM you my info and that way you will have it for when for when you are able to do them.
Thank you very much for the help. Lin  tumbsup.gif
All done.

mycatownsme

TF02

Quick Quack badge this week and a weekly badge as well for QQ. I can't find my regular cheat and the one from play buddy doesn't work. Help?  white flag.gif

Squid

TF02

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview