Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

TF02

roadwarrior

under my main account, I have the most recent clue badge I need help completing.  I also have one M&M badge to do as of right now-Get 10 Yahtzees in 2 weeks.

Any takers?  Thanks!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

MsMissy

Yoming2, for getting 1 of this weeks badges for me.  cheerleading.gif hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on January 16, 2014, 06:45:20 AM

Yoming2, for getting 1 of this weeks badges for me.  cheerleading.gif hi11.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Yoming 2

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

I need help with a Balloon Bounce game. I do have the helper but it says click on the p in play game and I don't see it.
When I go to Badge winners, and see what I can find out there, the link doesn't work to connect me to the write up of the game.
It's the badge where I need to complete 57 bonus missions and it's called the Puffer Balloons badge.
Lin   

Sue

Need giants or a bunch of giants in a row?  Play on Beginner difficulty and use the Bouncy settings shown in the picture below. Some rounds are great, some rounds are not. It all depends on the muck floating around in the sky. Just set it, forget it and come back later. If it's 4+ giants in a row that you need, the auto basically yields one every 1-3 minutes... depending on that game's luck. I have actually seen 12 giants inflated in a row with these settings. For starters, obviously, the Giants Only option needs to be enabled (which ignores the Inflate option). Next, I realized the Safety option was obviously gonna be important. I kept raising the bar from 20 (default) until 40 seemed to be the safest empty area before starting to blow a giant. Unfortunately, I found that sometimes a cluster of balloons would be just low enough (and the baddies floating around slowly underneath the pile) that the auto was pretty much at a stall. Therefore, I installed a 10-second timeout to just fling a safe balloon and try to knock some dance into the picture. After, I realized the Fling option was chucking some of the giants into the wall and they were quickly bouncing back while the auto was trying to complete the next one and stopping the new creation, so uncheck it. And I didn't touch the 15 Pause After, Powerups or Quick Finish. If you are not seeing these results, disable/close everything down by your clock and have nothing running except my Bouncy and your Chrome browser. This is a very graphic-intensive auto, constantly fighting for the graphic card to read the sky for open holes. Don't hinder me with other background software! If you find that your options appear to be better, do tell.

Sue

mycatownsme

Hi Sue, I can not even get the auto to start to work.
I will PM you with my info for whenever you can do this one for me.
Thank you, Lin  tumbsup.gif

Sue

mycatownsme

Thank You  cheerleading.gif   dancing16.gif What a nice way to start the day. Lin  embrace.gif

mycatownsme

Sue, Forgot to say thank you for the directions too. I don't know why the link to them won't work for me on this computer.
I think it may be time for a new computer. Some things will work great and others will not.
But I appreciate you doing that too. Lin  elf2.gif

Sue

TF02

Double Deuce Poker this week, how does one get a flush? No idea.  white flag.gif Help?

Squid

Quote from: TF02 on January 24, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
Double Deuce Poker this week, how does one get a flush? No idea.  white flag.gif Help?

All cards after the draw must be of the same suit.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview