This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/rw1h09.jpg[/IMG]

I hope this takes. Don't no why tiny pictures does this at times.  sry

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on January 01, 2015, 07:05:43 AM

I hope this takes. Don't no why tiny pictures does this at times.  sry

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on December 29, 2014, 06:33:22 PM
Of course
beer11.gif

A BIG thanks to Joe C. for doing my challenges this week! He really does such a good job!!  cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

Thank You Squid , for putting my picture up. I don't no why it does that to me at times.  hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on January 02, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
Thank You Squid , for putting my picture up. I don't no why it does that to me at times.  hi11.gif   coffee.gif
You're welcome, Missy, it happened because a bracket was missing in the image command.

MsMissy

Squid, I jusy checked the link I posted, & you are right. a bracket is missing. Again thank you  for letting me no.   embrace.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on January 02, 2015, 07:05:18 AM
Squid, I jusy checked the link I posted, & you are right. a bracket is missing. Again thank you  for letting me no.   embrace.gif

I can now tell people what my problem is~~~~~I have a bracket missing.... giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif     party15a.gif newyear1.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 02, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

I can now tell people what my problem is~~~~~I have a bracket missing.... giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif     party15a.gif newyear1.gif
All I have is a screw loose, Yoming, you better have that bracket thing checked out!  xoxox

edited for grammar (oops!)

MsMissy

Good Morning all.  I must say Squid & Yoming2, you 2 are just so funny .  giggle2.gif  1 lost a bracket & other lost a screw. hehe.  I quess that sounds like we all lost are heads. Hmmmm   hi11.gif

Joe C

In old man voice: In my day, if you got the brackets, you got sent to the quarantine house for two weeks.

hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

MsMissy

I need help again, as it would take sometime to get those badges.    help.gif       Thank You

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on January 05, 2015, 06:52:31 AM
I need help again, as it would take sometime to get those badges.    help.gif       Thank You

Help is just an auto away.....I have the auto for both and will just let them do the work....

I have other things to do..like watching the snow come down.   giggle2.gif      popcorn2.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Joe C.  dancing16.gif Could you do my challenges this week please?

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on January 05, 2015, 04:26:17 PM
Sure

Not a problem!
hi11.gif
Great Joe C!   cheerleading.gif

There's a Harvest Mania (16 JP Spins) and Ride the Tide (win 110 hands) activated if you might happen to be
helping someone else with these as well.  And if not, it's all good!!  Thanks, thanks & thanks Joe C! 

sandyhook

If anyone needs help with badges PM me with info and best time to be on your account ~ I am EST ~ and have no brackets missing because I not smart enuff to know how to do it. I ain't very brite but I make a good pet.   hysterical.gif
Squid and Snow can give you my references if you need them.
I do not work and have 2 laptops  so I can get busy
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

MsMissy

Oh my Angel is still out there. Thank You Yoming2, for offering to do my badges.  embrace.gif

sandyhook, you are too funny. I got a laugh out of what you typed in here, but you spelled brite wrong. Its bright LOL  Oh and are we going to go on about that bracket that I had missing that Squid told me about. Now that's funny too.Ijust love to read peoples posts in here, I get some laughs out of this site. a great site & great people in here & most of all Ken who keeps it running.  Have a nice day all.   giggle2.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: sandyhook on January 06, 2015, 06:05:37 AM
If anyone needs help with badges PM me with info and best time to be on your account ~ I am EST ~ and have no brackets missing because I not smart enuff to know how to do it. I ain't very brite but I make a good pet.   hysterical.gif
Squid and Snow can give you my references if you need them.
I do not work and have 2 laptops  so I can get busy

Sandy's a peach!  A peach, I tell ya!

MsMissy

Just want to say to Yoming2,      for doing my badges  and them some others. Wow! I was so surprised.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview