PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:05:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hunter13

hey joe can you do another personel for me this week and be nice anough to do that hogheavens slots one for me  panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif

hunter13

marymary770

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on February 10, 2010, 06:08:49 PM
hey joe can you do another personel for me this week and be nice anough to do that hogheavens slots one for me  panic button.gif help.gif white flag.gif

hunter13
Hunter
Set them up and I can work on them. It probably will not be tonight. Also, I still plan on working your Trivial Pursuit starting Friday's overnight. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe  going to set personel  for yea

hunter13

TheLastDodo

Darling SilverDodger

TheLastDodo  Send me a PM. I will work on it tonight. It does not take long  tumbsup.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on February 11, 2010, 09:12:34 AM
thanks joe  going to set personel  for yea

hunter13
I am still working on your Hog Heaven Slots tonight. I will work on the personal challenge when HHS is done. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on February 12, 2010, 04:51:29 AM
hi11.gif cheesy.gif   ok joe take your time

hunter13
Too late. I got your Poppa Zoppa badge, as well as the rank 10 badge in Poppa Zoppa. I also got the rank 20 badge for my second screen name, so good news! tumbsup.gif

hunter13

hi11.gif  thanks joe  ill look for some more help next week lol  if you dont mind trying to get caught up on my back badges and they all stink lol

hunter13

Joe C

Hunter

I have no issues with that at all. Remember that this weekend I will be helping you and Sue on TP again. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

thanks joe  you can play anything you want i wont be on my account till monday or tuesday i allways go to my other mess around screen name and chack and see if my screen name is on lol so ill know if i can go on lol

hunter13

sandyhook

I can help if anyone needs help
Just PM mewith info and best time you not be on Pogo
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Joe C

Hunter

You are now rank 40 in Trivial Pursuit. You are completely caught up on the Pogo UK side. I started on the Pogo (US) side last night.

Sue

Your second screen name is now rank 29. There are still a lot of weeks left on the Pogo UK side. I will check you first screen name, since that one was a few weeks away when I stopped last week.

Hunter/Sue

I will be starting again on Friday night's overnight session. tumbsup.gif

Sue

You have been amazing Joe.

I reallly do appreicate all you do for me.

Joe C

No problem Hunter and Sue!

What is the point of collecting all the Trivial Pursuit answers if you cannot share the results with others. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

you can work onm any badge you want this week joe  kid is off from school so ill be fishing with him most of the week so have fun   tumbsup.gif

hunter13

C~M

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview