PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:38:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter13

Joe C

Hunter

No problem. I have a few more to get on the Perfect Pair Solitaire personal challenge I activated for you. I will also be running your Trivial Pursuit weekly catch-up tomorrow at some point.

Sue/MJ

I am running Trivial Pursuit overnight for you starting now. Sue, it is the FIRST screen name in your most recent personal message. I will work on US side.

Regards

Joe tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Joe C

Sue

That first screen name from your IM is now up-to-date at Rank 49. There are no quizzes available for it. I will try to fire up the last screen name tonight, along with MJ's screen names.

I am working on MJ's screen name while I get current on my screen names, followed up by Hunter's.

Joe tumbsup.gif

Sue

Sounds good Joe.... as for me I will keep the ones that are totally done up to date
myself so please do not worry about those.... especially since most are tight on rank 50.

Hugs, Sue  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Sue

MJ is back from vacation and running her own screen name right now. I will work on yours again starting on Friday. I need to get ahead on my current Mix badge tonight, since tomorrow I will have a bunch of new ones.

I have one screen name to work on for you. Hopefully, someone else will want to get caught up on Trivial Pursuit. If not, I will run it for just one screen name. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Sue

I have no idea how to play chess. help.gif

Next weeks badge is for Chess.  girls18.gif

I will give it a whirl next week but I am  panic button.gif not holding much hope for learning a new game for me.

Just figured I would give you fair warning that I may need help... a lot of help. white flag.gif

Joe C

Chess will be a super-easy challenge with the cheat.

Everyone can PM me on Wednesday that needs help. This one is too easy! tumbsup.gif

hunter13

ill need help on that chess one to  joe    panic button.gif help.gif

hunter13

kim23il

Joe C

Just send a private message next Wednesday. I will knock them all out pretty quickly. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Sue/MJ

I am running Trivial Pursuit for you tonight.

Sue/Hunter

I will be taking care of your other requests over the weekend.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe I will be off the computer for many hours.

I will use his ID to check to see if mine is being used by you before I play anything.

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 06, 2010, 07:24:57 AM
Joe I will be off the computer for many hours.

I will use his ID to check to see if mine is being used by you before I play anything.
Cool

I have finished Crossword on the Pogo side. I am now working on Crossword Cove on the Pogo UK side. You are currently rank 20, with 5 badges complete in the game. You have all three special badges. tumbsup.gif

snowflower

I have finished Crossword on the Pogo side. I am now working on Crossword Cove on the Pogo UK side. You are currently rank 20, with 5 badges complete in the game. You have all three special badges. tumbsup.gif
[/quote]

Ahh you're a good head and there's only one Joe.  lipstick.gif Hunny, me and a whole bunch of other peeps on the forum are all going away on vacation for 15 years.  Could you do all our challenges till we get back? lolrofl. (joking) lol.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on March 06, 2010, 04:42:53 PM
Hunny, me and a whole bunch of other peeps on the forum are all going away on vacation for 15 years.  Could you do all our challenges till we get back? lolrofl. (joking) lol.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif

I'm happy to help you anytime you need me, Snowy!

Joe C

I like to help peope out on the weekend nights. Not everyone can afford to get all the auto programs or a high-powered computer attached to Verizon Fios.  tumbsup.gif

I do have limits, since I like having my screen names make progress. giggle2.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on March 07, 2010, 06:52:48 AM
   giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif

I'm happy to help you anytime you need me, Snowy!

embrace.gif Thank you Squiddy Hunny  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on March 07, 2010, 05:00:24 PM
I do have limits, since I like having my screen names make progress. giggle2.gif
Hey Joe any time you want to tell me no, I will understand. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview