PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:04:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on October 03, 2013, 03:27:52 PM
Need help with the pool badge...... anyone looking for something to do?  Would really appreciate your help.
inlove1.gif halloween22.jpg
I can assist.

I am finishing up RoadWarrior's badges.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gigi

gigi

That was fast thank you sooooooooooooooo very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inlove1.gif

snap20

I also need help with the pool badge. Anyone got time? You'll have from now until Monday until I'll be on pogo again.

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on October 03, 2013, 04:44:06 PM
Sweeeeet!  I'll PM info
embrace.gif
Done!

Just finishing up RoadWarrior's Checkers badge. It takes forever.

tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on October 04, 2013, 04:37:17 PM
I also need help with the pool badge. Anyone got time? You'll have from now until Monday until I'll be on pogo again.
I can help you tomorrow. I am working on a long Checkers challenge for RoadWarrior.

tumbsup.gif

snap20

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on October 04, 2013, 04:37:17 PM
Your pool badge is now done.
tumbsup.gif

Squid

Squid

To those who PM'd me for help with badges:  it's best that you post your requests here in this thread.  Sometimes, I don't know I have PMs and quite a bit of time goes by before I know they're there.  I am not always at home on weekends and have the weakest of connections... I may be able to respond to a post, etc., but cannot play Pogo when away.

snap20

Sue

•Ali Baba Slots™
Collect 100 gold coins this week!

•Sudoku Puzzle Blast
Place 510 pieces correctly on your first attempt this week!

They should both be fairly easy with the right auto...
which I have so if anyone needs help this week,
don't be afraid to ask me or others for help as many/most of us have the correct working autos.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on October 05, 2013, 01:49:49 PM
To those who PM'd me for help with badges:  it's best that you post your requests here in this thread.  Sometimes, I don't know I have PMs and quite a bit of time goes by before I know they're there.  I am not always at home on weekends and have the weakest of connections... I may be able to respond to a post, etc., but cannot play Pogo when away.

dancing16.gif

bobby

Sorry this is last minute, but can anyone help me get this weeks pool badge? I have been swamped with work and haven't been able to get more than a game in  white flag.gif

Squid

I can help, Bobby.  I can do some now and will do more in the morning.  Is that alright?

edited to say:  going to bed now, Bobby... if someone can help you now, take it.  Otherwise, I'll see you in the morning!  tumbsup.gif

edited again to say:  now I have to leave for work, Bobby.  Sorry.... I tried.

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on October 08, 2013, 04:40:30 AM
Sorry this is last minute, but can anyone help me get this weeks pool badge? I have been swamped with work and haven't been able to get more than a game in  white flag.gif
Send your information my way.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Joe C

TF02

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview