Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Bree

Quote from: CrazyMan on April 04, 2006, 11:14:20 PM

Will this work DJ?

Thank you CrazyMan and can you tell me how you got it to stay animated please?

C~M

yw,  the one DJ had showing is in gif format already so I saved it to photobucket and used them to resize it smaller by 50%,  then I uploaded it to imageshack to post it for DJ to use.  The only thing with the links like that is sometimes later on the host deletes them in order to provide space for others to use, so DJ needs to save it to their host site just incase imageshack deletes it.

Bree

Quote from: CrazyMan on April 05, 2006, 12:41:15 AM
yw, the one DJ had showing is in gif format already so I saved it to photobucket and used them to resize it smaller by 50%, then I uploaded it to imageshack to post it for DJ to use. The only thing with the links like that is sometimes later on the host deletes them in order to provide space for others to use, so DJ needs to save it to their host site just incase imageshack deletes it.

Thank you CrazyMan for explaining to me how you saved it and then uploaded it to imageshack.   :)

Gecko

Bree

You are welcome DJ, but CrazyMan made it to stay animated.  All I did was put them in your signature.

Gecko

this  ones for foxx  lol  does ne1   think tara or cling  or lib are worthy to  use/wear it  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 06, 2006, 10:54:03 PM
this  ones for foxx  lol  does ne1   think tara or cling  or lib are worthy to  use/wear it  :))

Well ... As one of those mentioned .. I think its prolly best to leave it for the other two. I hate to mislead people!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 07, 2006, 05:51:08 AM

Well ... As one of those mentioned .. I think its prolly best to leave it for the other two. I hate to mislead people!

I think were  going to have to pass this  on to foxx . I don't think Cling or I  are worthy enough  >:D

Helen

Sure they are!!!!!

canuck

I see ppl with really  8)  avatars ...just wonderin how u go about that process..any help would be great..... O0 O0

canuck

all those ppl that read this how did u get your avatar...i know i'm new but... :'( :'( ..just askin a ? thats it n e help would be good... :'(..thanks

CindyLouWho

Quote from: canuck on April 10, 2006, 11:25:45 AM
I see ppl with really  8)  avatars ...just wonderin how u go about that process..any help would be great..... O0 O0

You can do a search & find lots of avatars on the net.  If you have a graphic proggy, you can take about any pic & crop it, resize it, enhance it or whatever you want to do to it.  Hope this helps.   :)

Tara

You can go to google, and click on  images, put in a search of something you want  and then save them to your computer, and I use imageshack to put them on here.

wattsmyname

I sent you a pm.

allison

ty so very much bree i havent got a clue what im doing as im very new to all this   :-\  Any help is very appreciated

Bree

Quote from: allison on April 21, 2006, 02:36:45 AM
ty so very much bree i havent got a clue what im doing as im very new to all this   :-\  Any help is very appreciated

What kind of picture did you have as your avatar?  If you know what you want I can put it in your avatar.

You're welcome Allison and Welcome to the forum!!!

allison

sorry it took so long to reply im a total novice at this. As far as i am aware i never had a pic there but if u could put 1 on for me i would appreciate it very much  O0 and ty again

Bree

Quote from: allison on April 21, 2006, 02:49:09 AM
sorry it took so long to reply im a total novice at this. As far as i am aware i never had a pic there but if u could put 1 on for me i would appreciate it very much  O0 and ty again

What do you like and I can find a picture of it and put it as your avatar.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview