This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

RusticanaAna

Roflmbo.....I like it so well there I am moving in.  Keeps me sane,  8), nightperson
RusticanaAna

nightperson

RusticanaAna

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I have always been insane, it is just nice to have a few sane moments along with the insanity.  And, I would not have it any other way.  lmbo

bluebell1us

ok, got me a picture downloaded and saved to my desktop.  what do I do now?  This old lady is kinda mixed up as to how to I get it on here. :OO

Tara

Quote from: bluebell1us on November 14, 2006, 08:45:14 AM
ok, got me a picture downloaded and saved to my desktop.  what do I do now?  This old lady is kinda mixed up as to how to I get it on here. :OO

You have to host it through imageshack or photobucket (which is free) If you don't know how to do that you can email the picture to homer@pogocheats.net and he will put it in your siggy or avatar for you.

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

SpunkyGirl

Quote from: SpunkyGirl on July 16, 2004, 07:20:10 PM
Homer,
     Is that a picture of you?   ;)

Sure is! ;-)  Need to put my avatar on, but I'm having problems with that!  ( * _^ )

CrystalDawn

Homer

Quote from: CrystalDawn on November 25, 2007, 09:27:47 AM
i cant change my siggy  now :( theres no place 2 apply?

You have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the change profile button

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpunkyGirl

Where can I change my siggy and avatar?  I can't find profile. Thanks so very much!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

les

(O+O) I've tried to add a  camera.gif to my profile  under my name type. frustrated again  bbq21.gif

bams68

Well I use photobucket for hosting my images...and there you take the Direct link code (second on the list) and on pogocheats click on profile - Forum profile information - an the first one jus paste the code from photobucket in there, and down at the bottom of page, click on change profile......anywho hope this helps. If not sowwies....as I only use photobucket.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

les

mjr

bams68

Ur welcome Les

Ok to add an image in ur signature area....

Go to profile
forum profile information
scroll down to ur signature line
and add this code....put ur direct line in the area marked from ur Image Hosting site ( I use photobucket, I use the second one (Direct link).

[ center ] [ img ] URL OF IMAGE [ /img ] [ /center ] NO SPACES - this centers ur image

[ img ] URL OF IMAGE [ /img ] NO SPACES - this doesn't center it

Hope this helps you
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview