Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

TheRaven

All I am seeing is a picture of your sig.  What I need to know is exactly what to put in the box to get the sig to show up.  I did the URL and all it showed was a link.  Do I have to put anything around the URL such as [] or {}?  That's what I need to know is exactly how to put it in there.

badcrazygirl

TheRaven

RocknRollGirl

Can someone please tell me how to put my picture under my name and not as a signature.  I can not seem to figure out how to do it.  Thanks for you help.
RocknRollGirl

badcrazygirl

get the url and put it in the big white box under your name in the i have my own pic

Homer

Do just as dark has recommended. You put the URL in the wrong place. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

I do have it in the big white box called "signature".  But it is still not under my name.  I want the picture to be under my name like yours Dark.   And I want the saying "Rock and Roll is Here to Stay!!!" under the picture of the girl playing the guitar.  Then the signature I have I want that at the bottom like yours is Dark.  Please help me out Dark or Homer.  Thanks a bunch.

RocknRollGirl

Yeah!!!!! I finally figured it out.  Thanks for all of the help.

badcrazygirl

np
idk why people don't kno how to do it you should be able to see where your suposed to put it.

SpeedLimits

badcrazygirl

hey homer can ya make my image bigger so it can fit a 400x100? i'm getting someone else to make a sig for me plz and thanks

Homer

Don't know. I use PSP. If you are going to change your avatar to 400 pixel I don't suggest you use it here. Avatars and signatures are meant to be complimentary and expressive. Not overbearing. :)

Here are the guidelines I use when creating avatars or signatures for the forum.

No bigger than 125x200

Signatures

No bigger than 100x400

That's not to say you can't have one slightly larger but it may not display correctly in the forum or if it is too big you may be asked to change it. Just trying to give you a little advice. :)

badcrazygirl

i finally made my own sig and it toke like 30 mins it my not be the best but i think it is  ;D

Homer

badcrazygirl

ty i stole the fire btw LOL to hard to make
how would i make my image move?

SoaringUSAEagle

I like that a lot dark..... very nice work.

To make your image move, you need some sort of animation shop... with paint shop pro, it usually gives you animation shop 3...  But you set up frames, and make identical images with minor adjustments and save it as a .gif and voila... its animated.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview