Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

Aurora

Not sure if this is what you had in mind (sorry no flower), I noticed that you did your name without certain letters, but as a tagger I *hate* not putting in a full real name lol

If you can find me a larger image of the woman you currently use, I can edit it and use it instead of what I currently have.

Hope you can find a use for it :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

wow that was good  wish youd make me one lol I really like the fire name too  >:D

badcrazygirl

wow thats sweet, but i think it's too big for this forum
thanks maybe you can make it smaller i'll see if i can't make it smaller this afternoon i got school soon.
and for the women i'll just resize it in psp9
maybe i can spruse it up a bit, you used paint shop pro right?

Homer

Here. I resized it. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

thanks
i wanna put the fire that i have on my sig to that sig but keep the fire on the text that's already theire
hey can ya get rid of the girl in their sig i'd tried croping it but i didn't wanna get rid of that ring of fire

Aurora

*edited b/c I flucked up somewhere lol*

I used psp 7 w/ AS 3 for the animations.  I have about 50 gig or so dedicated to taggin' so if there's a psp file in specific that you're looking for, or you have a graphic you'd like to be made into a tube (thats an image of just a person or object without the background that was part of the original design) but I won't tube a tag, it has to be from an image.  

If you'd like I can add something to it, or I can at least give you the name to add to your own tag if you'd like.  I'd offer to give you the software for the effect, but it costs money.  If you want to play around with it yourself I strongly urge you to google "flame plug-in" and look for the sites that pertain to photoshop or paintshop pro (majority of effects were made specifically for PS, so if you have problems with the plugin, give me a holler and I'll provide you the extra files you need to include into your Windows folder ~ or you could just DL the adobe software)  Any effects you'd like on your tag, think of what it would be called and try the google, its how I obtained several neat ones.

InnocentlilCatholicGirl ~ I'd be glad to make you one sweetie, I know I definately have some women that would be absolutely PURRRFECT for your name ;)  Did you have anything in particular you'd like or a style?  I don't do dolls but I'd be glad to make ya something :)

badcrazygirl

and i was gonna resize but too much stuff up here to use psp right now plus i got my outline for the term paper to do
if ya can get rid of the girl i'll put in another pic that i  like

badcrazygirl

thinks much
i think i found the upgrade
to eyecandy 4000
http://www.alienskin.com/ec5t/index.html
hey let's see the pic you have in mind for me i might use it

Aurora

Okies, I tried to save it w/ a trans background, but regretably, the fire effect causes a shadow, which when it gets optimized, even at the highest setting, looks like utter and complete shyte, so its a black b/g which can hopefully be easily incorporated into the tag of your liking. :)

badcrazygirl

Aurora

Ah yes, EY5! :)  Great filter, though play around for different bg.  I had EC3 and 4 and my altime fav and can't live without ~ Xenofex.  While you're at the site, you should grab em all lol

Aurora

lol @ psp9

I have psp 7 and went and got psp 8 and Flash... and photoshop... and about 10 other various graphic programs.  If I get one more, my hubby is gonna kill me lmao.

Though I'm still very unhappy with the results, I screwed around too much and spent wayyyy to much time and frustration on it, but this tag here is the reason for my owning so many friggin programs. 

badcrazygirl

lmao okay it's nice but i just want a girl with a dress on it a lil bit like the one in my avatar

Homer

I'm going to merge this into technical help under the avatar & signature discussion. :) :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Aurora awwwwww ty any thing you want to make would be great Im a blonde with green eyes Id like to have my name with those flames I really like that and again ty so much I really appreciate it

ImaLittleTeapot

Hope I'm not overstepping...but thought I would throw my rendition in too.. :)

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview