Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 09, 2006, 08:27:01 AM
I got that in my e-mail sometime ago and it IS a jopke....sorry :oo

I swear I wanna cry, if you guys knew how long I looked at this thing, the directions I looked at this thing, ok and I will admit, I turned my head upside down looking at this thing because I thought it was real and I couldn't find the other dolphin. I even stared at it with one eye covered then the other eye.
And because I believed it ( and still do) I am probably looking like a real idiot right now, but this is like telling your kids theres no Santa Claus.  And I am so serious.  This needs to be put in the Joke section before I really do cry... I am sensitive yanno

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:33:10 AM

I swear I wanna cry, if you guys knew how long I looked at this thing, the directions I looked at this thing, ok and I will admit, I turned my head upside down looking at this thing because I thought it was real and I couldn't find the other dolphin. I even stared at it with one eye covered then the other eye.
And because I believed it ( and still do) I am probably looking like a real idiot right now, but this is like telling your kids theres no Santa Claus.  And I am so serious.  This needs to be put in the Joke section before I really do cry... I am sensitive yanno

Im gonna have to hand you a tissue - but in all seriousness Im laughin my tushy-can off!

SexySagittarian

are you kidding me???  There is no Santa Clause??????????? Now I'm crying!!!!!I suppose next you'll say the Easter Bunny isn;t real! :'( :'( :'(

Tara

I'm serious I am not laughing...I will be lmao to when I get over the shock of what a idiot I feel like right now  :'(

But I still don't think I am wrong... :'(

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 09, 2006, 08:37:42 AM

are you kidding me???  There is no Santa Clause??????????? Now I'm crying!!!!!I suppose next you'll say the Easter Bunny isn;t real! :'( :'( :'(

Since you were one of the guilty parties to bust my bubble to...I can tell you not even the Tooth Fairy is real !!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:38:07 AM
I'm serious I am not laughing...I will be lmao to when I get over the shock of what a idiot I feel like right now  :'(

But I still don't think I am wrong... :'(

You never have to think you're wrong. And I cannot wait until you can gigglesnort with us about this!

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:38:55 AM

Since you were one of the guilty parties to bust my bubble to...I can tell you not even the Tooth Fairy is real !!

My pocketbook begs to differ!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:39:44 AM

LMAO!!!!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:40:47 AM

LMAO!!!!!

Tara, sorry if you're upset but this was just way too funny.   :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:06:48 AM

LMAO!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me Helen, I had already forgot about it... :))

hades

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:07:36 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:06:48 AM

LMAO!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me Helen, I had already forgot about it... :))

No you didn't!!  :))

Bree

Tara, it is just a joke and nothing more.  You will not see two dolphins but a dolphin and a cow.  Hope that makes you unconfused now..... :))

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 09, 2006, 10:27:35 AM
Tara, it is just a joke and nothing more.  You will not see two dolphins but a dolphin and a cow.  Hope that makes you unconfused now..... :))

:D    :D     :))

Tara

Ok...I said since Bree posted it I would wait for the truth... Is it to late to delete our posts since I read it?  ::)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 11:04:13 AM

Ok...I said since Bree posted it I would wait for the truth... Is it to late to delete our posts since I read it?  ::)

Hahaha, delete all the posts where you were a doubting Thomas?? No chance!!     :))

Tara

I am going to pull a Pickles here and confess, I honestly was frustrated because I couldn't see the other dolphin... I could of lied and said oh yea I see both of them.  But I was getting mad because I couldn't. I did try to see it all kinds of different ways and nothing was working.  Then when you guys said it was a joke...I was  :-[ :-[ :-[    But I still had hope in me that I was right.  Thank you for your time, thank you for making me look a idiot, and most of all I want to thank my Mom and Dad for having me... :)) :))

End of this subject for me  :D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 11:12:17 AM
I am going to pull a Pickles here and confess, I honestly was frustrated because I couldn't see the other dolphin... I could of lied and said oh yea I see both of them.  But I was getting mad because I couldn't. I did try to see it all kinds of different ways and nothing was working.  Then when you guys said it was a joke...I was  :-[ :-[ :-[    But I still had hope in me that I was right.  Thank you for your time, thank you for making me look a idiot, and most of all I want to thank my Mom and Dad for having me... :)) :))

OK.....the end.

ClingFree

OMgosh  :))

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 11:15:53 AM

OMgosh  :))

:-X     :-X

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview