Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Shady Lady

Get the url or upload it to imageshack from your computer.

If you have just the url, put it between [ img] [/img] in your message. Leave out the space. I had to put it in so you could see what you were supposed to put.
If you use imageshack, just copy the Link for Forums(1) and paste it in your message

Quote from: lovebug44 on April 23, 2006, 05:59:46 AM
how do you post a pic i tryed and it didet work?

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 24, 2006, 12:22:52 AM
Get the url or upload it to imageshack from your computer.

If you have just the url, put it between [ img] [/img] in your message. Leave out the space. I had to put it in so you could see what you were supposed to put.
If you use imageshack, just copy the Link for Forums(1) and paste it in your message

Quote from: lovebug44 on April 23, 2006, 05:59:46 AM
how do you post a pic i tryed and it didet work?

Shady, I'm glad you got around to posting the answer here. Everytime I tried it just put up a red X. Now I see that the next time someone needs help, I need to use the space between the bracket and the i. I hope they come back to see the answer!! Good job Shady.  :D

Shady Lady

You're welcome! Took me a while to figure it out the first time I tried to post something like that.

Helen

clayton1966

YEOWCH.   That looks like it has a pucker factor of about 9.2-9.5.   HERE I COME ETHEL!!!! (Fred Sanford from Sanford and sons)
Quote from: Helen on April 26, 2006, 08:01:56 PM
Glad I wasn't a passenger in this vehicle.  :o

krispy

triniqueen27

Helen

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 28, 2006, 01:20:08 PM

Trini....I don't know what to say!!   :o  Those pics are cracking me up. Thanks for the laughs.  :)) :))

krispy

Architect and engineers compete to see whose team can build the most spectacular structure using little more than cans of food at Canstruction, the 13th annual NYC Design and Build competition in New York.

wattsmyname

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 28, 2006, 05:45:32 PM
Architect and engineers compete to see whose team can build the most spectacular structure using little more than cans of food at Canstruction, the 13th annual NYC Design and Build competition in New York.

WOW, it's really amazing how talented and inventive some people are. Great picture.  :D

Jonathan

krispy

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview