This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WW and Tokens

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

I have been working on my Word Whomp badges and I noticed the other day that I am winning over 300 tokens but only getting if at best half of those! This seems a little fishy to me. >:( Its like they are giving me a certain percentage of what I am actually earning. Anyone else had this problem?

C~M

This has been discussed alot on the forum.  Pogo limits your tokens for alot of games if you win it faster then they think you should.  They cap them for some reason.  I know it happens in WW, WWW, and Poppit.  There most likely are other games they cap tokens in also.

pogohatesme

Turbo 21 also.....if your playing by using the auto...try slowing the auto down.  Sometimes that helps by making you finish games slower

xsquezme

Thanks for the info and sorry for the new topic.... I didnt know what to search for other than tokens and I knew that would bring up hundreds of posts! LOL

Guess it really dont matter, I am after all using an auto to get my badges!

pup1032

ozzyhines

as far a turbo i have used it all the time and i have never had a problem with that on but i do know there is a cap on some because u are going to fast. try to slow it down u will still get the tokens and ur ranks.

and as far pogo cheats this rocks oscar ur web site and programs will always have my suport keep up the good work guys.woooooohooooo

BadgeHelpOscar

There is a new token maker we just made called BabbleBlast that will make you 20,000 tokens plus an hour. It's a scrabble blast cheat

http://www.badgehelp.com/scrabbleblastcheat.html
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview