PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 07:23:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

I've been booted many times.  However, this is the first time I've been booted when I've used autos.  Are they going to look at my account and ban me for life?  Ah hell, I don't reckon it matters.  I WILL NOT keep my mouth shut for a bunch of ninnies no matter how many times they boot me.

Now, if it's the three day boot thing?  Come Thursday?  I'll think it's Wednesday.  If this keeps up, I'll never ever know what day it is again.

Love,
Libra
(Foxx? I need moral support!  email me!)

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 13, 2006, 08:07:56 PM
I've been booted many times.  However, this is the first time I've been booted when I've used autos.  Are they going to look at my account and ban me for life?  Ah hell, I don't reckon it matters.  I WILL NOT keep my mouth shut for a bunch of ninnies no matter how many times they boot me.

Now, if it's the three day boot thing?  Come Thursday?  I'll think it's Wednesday.  If this keeps up, I'll never ever know what day it is again.

Love,
Libra

What do you mean booted????

wattsmyname

I was wondering the same thing Booted and Banned are very different.
Booted not big deal ::)
Banned very big deal :'(

Marjorie

Tara

I am wondering also....booted or banned and what happened?

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 13, 2006, 08:07:56 PM

Love,
Libra

Libra........what happened?  :'(  Did you get into it with someone last night???  I know I was worried about getting booted too....I was thinking about your pet peeves post when someone kept calling out their stupid scores and I ended up getting into it with them!  Let me know if your ok  :-*

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 03:35:50 AM

OK, I got booted for using a cheat.  That's what the email said.  It said my account was suspended but it didn't specify how long.  Apparently I was in main chat and said something about how much I loved my auto.  I thought I was in private  >:D  Anyway, the email says I am suspended.  I logged in to my BF's account and checked mine and I still have all my badges and tokens, so I may very well get it back.  I'm not taking any chances though, and I sent myself a 5 day pass under a new name.  It's kinda cool!  I can now play the games I actually LIKE and I'm totally anonymous, which is kinda cool...

Libra

tigereyes

That sucks that you're banned Libra. I hope you get your account back.

Tara

Awe  Im sorry to hear you might of lost your name....I hope you didn't ...and my goodness girl...do we need to put a  :-X on ya?   just kiddin...things happen...just sorry to hear it

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 14, 2006, 12:48:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 03:35:50 AM

OK, I got booted for using a cheat.  That's what the email said.  It said my account was suspended but it didn't specify how long.  Apparently I was in main chat and said something about how much I loved my auto.  I thought I was in private  >:D  Anyway, the email says I am suspended.  I logged in to my BF's account and checked mine and I still have all my badges and tokens, so I may very well get it back.  I'm not taking any chances though, and I sent myself a 5 day pass under a new name.  It's kinda cool!  I can now play the games I actually LIKE and I'm totally anonymous, which is kinda cool...

Libra

awwwwwwwwwwww gawd Libra.....I thought it was for something harmless   :'( :'(  I'm sooooo sorry girl...wish there was something  I could help with!  Hopefully Pogo will find a sense of humor for it and just give you 3 days time out!   :-* :-* :-*

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 12:56:17 PM
Awe  Im sorry to hear you might of lost your name....I hope you didn't ...and my goodness girl...do we need to put a  :-X on ya?   just kiddin...things happen...just sorry to hear it

Yeah, no kiddin' about the  :-X.... Ah well, it's my own durn fault.  And like I said, I'm having FUN playing Pogo again.  It was getting to be all about the badges...  8)

Tara

If I lost my name and badges I would probably feel the same way...Its gotten to where I don't play anything on my own anyways and it is all about the badges....I don't want to have to get them all again...well hopefully it will just be a 3 day in jail thingy and you will be back to normal...do you know who turned ya in?   we could always track them down and kick there azz for ya   :))

SaintHiρρo

LoL, I never mention my auto in any type of chat outside the real world. I don't even like typing "auto" in Pogo because I could be talking about my Automobile and get reported for cheating. I'm sorry it happened but I can honestly say I'm happy it didn't happen to me!

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 01:08:42 PM
If I lost my name and badges I would probably feel the same way...Its gotten to where I don't play anything on my own anyways and it is all about the badges....I don't want to have to get them all again...well hopefully it will just be a 3 day in jail thingy and you will be back to normal...do you know who turned ya in?   we could always track them down and kick there azz for ya   :))

I'm in....I'm in...lets go get em!   >:D >:D >:D

Libra

Oh believe me, Tara.. If I knew her turned me in?  I would create and pay for an account just to torment whoever turned me in until they kicked me off again. 

Lib

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 14, 2006, 01:10:40 PM

I'm in....I'm in...lets go get em!   >:D >:D >:D

Awww!  You guys are sweet.  If I ever meet anyone that needs a good azz whoopin' I know who to call. 

:-*
ps.  I got the COOLEST new screenname, just in case.  If I DO get banned, I'll PM y'all and let you know what it is.

C~M

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 14, 2006, 12:48:04 PM
OK, I got booted for using a cheat. That's what the email said. It said my account was suspended but it didn't specify how long. Apparently I was in main chat and said something about how much I loved my auto. I thought I was in private >:D

Libra

I've heard that Pogo can still see your Private Chat also.  They probably have key words like cheat or auto or helper, etc. flagged to alert them when they are typed.  It wouldn't surprise me.  I always use IM's to talk to whoever I am playing with for that reason.  I hope you only got the 72 hour ban and not the permanant one Libra.
I was in chat telling the room about a problem Pogo had addressed in the help section and I got the 72 hour ban for impersonating a Pogo/EA employee and I faught it with them and they removed my flag and credited me the 3 days back.  Good Luck!!

mailwench

>:D >:D >:D Well Libra maybe pogo read that you wish you woulda picked a cooler name before and they are helping you do this!   :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Maybe we should develop our own lingo for when playing in Pogo. That way the Pogo "detectors" won't catch it and we'll know one another when we randomly enter a room!

Homer

Mix up the letters like this utao. Maybe pogo will have to buy WordMaster for all their employees. :o :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 01:53:57 PM
Mix up the letters like this utao. Maybe pogo will have to buy WordMaster for all their employees. :o :P :))

Oh, that would be too funny...

Pogo_HamsterDance: (talking to co-worker in next cubicle) I can't tell if they're talking about an cheat program or just can't type...

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: I don't know either. Maybe we should spend the $150 at BadgeHelp to figure it out.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Shhhh, don't say that too loud or we'll get banned from the breakroom for 72 hours.

Pogo_Slingdot: I heard that. I'm going to report you two.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: @#&*! you.

Pogo_HamsterDance: Ummm, we can't censor words in real life you idiot. He heard you.

Pogo_Is_Better_Than_Yahoo: Awwww @#&*!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview