Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile - General Info & Badges

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Hey Barb,

They are on my phone to download for $5.99 unlimited and you have to sign in just like Pogo if you want the j/p spins and also to transfer the tokens.  I got the game yesterday thru the "Get it Now" thing.

Also you can pay around $2 a month for them if you don't want to buy them for the $5.99 one time fee.  Airtime is if you log in it checks with them every spin and updates your tokens to your account. O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

That figures. 

But I have a feeling that you will get it soon.

Barbara

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 09, 2005, 10:03:53 AM
Hey Barb,

They are on my phone to download for $5.99 unlimited and you have to sign in just like Pogo if you want the j/p spins and also to transfer the tokens.  I got the game yesterday thru the "Get it Now" thing.

Also you can pay around $2 a month for them if you don't want to buy them for the $5.99 one time fee.  Airtime is if you log in it checks with them every spin and updates your tokens to your account. O0
Thanks Sweetie!  I've earned 46 badges so far.  I am just looking for the Poppit game so that I can get that on the phone.  It's on the website, just not on the phone.  Under what catagory on your phone did you find it?

C~M

It's under What's New on mine but only has Poppit & Tri-Peaks now and not Turbo 21.

Barbara

Pogo needs to get this act together if they want to sell this.  Don't they know that as long as they are offering some of the games to each of us we will resort to doing games for each other to make up for it?

quiltingbee

I have had the same problem that Poppit and Tri Peaks were available but not Turbo.  I looked on Verizons website and checked the details of all the games and my phone is not listed as a phone that can get Turbo which I guess explains why I don't have it listed   :-[  I hope that my phone will be added soon because that's the game I wanted!

C~M

It should work on your phone bee....

Verizon phones that work with Turbo 21:

• Audiovox 8600
• Audiovox 8900
• Audiovox 8910
• Audiovox 8940
• Kyocera KX1
• Kyocera KX2
• Kyocera KX434
• Kyocera SE47
• LG VX4400
• LG VX4500
• LG VX4600
• LG VX4700
• LG VX6000
• LG VX6100
• LG VX7000
• LG VX8000
• Motorola T720
• Motorola T730
• Motorola V260
• Motorola V265
• Motorola V710
• Samsung A530s
• Samsung A610
• Samsung A650
• Samsung A670
• Samsung A790
• Samsung A890

kessler

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 09, 2005, 10:08:07 AM
Only 46!!! come on you can do better than that. j/k

c'mon, we all know she's a total slacker.

j/k rock on with your bad badge self!

Barbara

Yep, just looked it up on the site and your phone does work with this game.  Maybe you and I will get the games that we want on our phones soon.  I know it is frustrating.

Lady Golden Eagle

Hello Everyone,
   Just checked my phone again and still have the same two games, Poppit and Turbo.
I thought they were all released, this is really discouraging, but soooooo Pogo. What
makes me mad is that pogo is already showing what their new releases will be and can't
get this right.

Have a great day

quiltingbee

According to Pogo it should but according to Verizon it works on these phones only:

LG VX8000
LG VX7000
LG VX8100
Samsung SCH-a610
Samsung SCH-a670
Motorola v710
Audiovox CDM-8600
Audiovox CDM-8900
Audiovox CDM-8910

I know 46 there and every badge on pogo come on you can do better!!

Barbara

Quote from: kessler on August 09, 2005, 10:22:03 AM
Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 09, 2005, 10:08:07 AM
Only 46!!! come on you can do better than that. j/k

c'mon, we all know she's a total slacker.

j/k rock on with your bad badge self!
Hey, I am celebrating the high holy holiday of The Year of the Chicken's Husband and I am not going to be pushed by you Kessler!  I am pacing myself here.

kessler

well ckickadee china ya chinese chicken'sssss.....  husband ???

what do i have to do to get the fairy to visit me? tar and feather myself and lay platinum eggs?

Barbara

That ritaul is for Chicken Husband Eve.  Yep, I am a traditional kinda gal.  If you are asking if I will help with your mobile badges, the answer is yes.

kessler

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview