This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

i found this somewhere eles.       okay here it is go in a room play all rounds but on the last round spell the easiest word you can like with 2 tiles then whenever you are on the fortune cookie round where you have to choose a cookie hit the U key on your keyboard your last two tiles should appear type them in the same word you spelled on round 4 "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CLICK A COOKIE BECAREFUL ON THIS PART" then hit submit but him submit by right clicking it not left clicking then it should say "play again" hit play again then when cookie screen comes back up hit U spell same word and hit submit with right click on mouse do it over and over to check rank click your profile it won't show up on game just do this over and over beat game in no time

Thunder

sorry i meant wordjhon :))

Libra

Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:17:10 AM
i found this somewhere eles.       okay here it is go in a room play all rounds but on the last round spell the easiest word you can like with 2 tiles then whenever you are on the fortune cookie round where you have to choose a cookie hit the U key on your keyboard your last two tiles should appear type them in the same word you spelled on round 4 "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CLICK A COOKIE BECAREFUL ON THIS PART" then hit submit but him submit by right clicking it not left clicking then it should say "play again" hit play again then when cookie screen comes back up hit U spell same word and hit submit with right click on mouse do it over and over to check rank click your profile it won't show up on game just do this over and over beat game in no time

This is working.  When I hit the U my last letters used come up and when I try to click on them to spell the same word a cookie breaks. 

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 06:43:26 AM
Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:17:10 AM

This is working.  When I hit the U my last letters used come up and when I try to click on them to spell the same word a cookie breaks. 

Sorry, I meant to say it is NOT working.

Thunder

type them it :)) sunny

Libra

Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:56:33 AM

oh duh!!  I need more coffee. (stop laughing at me!!) :)) :)) :)) :))

Lib

Libra

Quote from: Thunder on March 16, 2006, 06:56:33 AM

Ok, it's not letting me type them in.

-Tinkerbell

so now u tell us. i just went and tried it it works for me, but i've already finished game. BY HAND! that's was back then when i didn't kno about auto's. o well and Libra try to click on the game window and are you doing it at the END of the LAST round???? if not here's more coffee spb.gif  :))

Libra

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on March 16, 2006, 07:07:58 AM
so now u tell us. i just went and tried it it works for me, but i've already finished game. BY HAND! that's was back then when i didn't kno about auto's. o well and Libra try to click on the game window and are you doing it at the END of the LAST round???? if not here's more coffee spb.gif  :))

Ok, what am I doing wrong?  I get to the last round, get to the chose a cookie part, and then hit U. I try to type in the last word I entered, and it does nothing.  right clicking on submit does nothing. 

Libra

Thunder

I am sorry Libra. to be honest i alreddy have all the badges from the last glitch so i didn't even try it this time befor i posted but i did copy the glitch from another fourm and it seems to be working for them.

Libra

Well, do I type in the first word that I used in the last round or the last word I used in the last round?

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:17:58 AM

Well, do I type in the first word that I used in the last round or the last word I used in the last round?

Ok, somethings wrong because I cannot type ANY words in at any point in the game.  Odd.  :(

wildcat

for me it works great. you have to tyoe the last word from the last round

Libra

Quote from: wildcat on March 16, 2006, 07:26:42 AM

It's not allowing me to type ANY word at ANY point in the game.

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:22:32 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:17:58 AM

Ok, somethings wrong because I cannot type ANY words in at any point in the game.  Odd.  :(

Okay - it DOES work - but you really have to be careful where your last letters are - so you dont hit a cookie .. ALSO - be careful how long you use it for because you will get one HECKUVA high score =\

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 07:27:20 AM
Quote from: wildcat on March 16, 2006, 07:26:42 AM

It's not allowing me to type ANY word at ANY point in the game.

I got mine by Clicking .. not typing - just carefully about where those letters are vs the cookies - Try and make your last word one or two letters, plus a wild

wildcat

OMG :-\  i think i should read this highscore thing earlier...    i got i really really high score >:( >:D

nightperson

i have mine already but that ok gl all

ClingFree

Quote from: wildcat on March 16, 2006, 07:45:08 AM
OMG :-\  i think i should read this highscore thing earlier...    i got i really really high score >:( >:D

So did I ... and well those make it pretty darn obvious .. so Im really thinking this is one glitch Im going to have to avoid

PB On The Run

as far as the high score goes...just don't finish the last game before you leave the room...you can check rank progress at any time by looking at your stats using your screen name ;)  ;)  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview