This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

Im doing it wrong as I don't understand what to do!!! ???

hades

get to the fortune cookie part.but on the last round before that have your last word be two letters on top.soon as the gate opens click u.then make the last word you made again and right click submit.then keep repeating.  :)

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 16, 2006, 05:48:54 PM
that glitch is just easy.if its not working youre doing it wrong  :-X

I'M NOT DOING IT WRONG!!  >:D >:D >:D

Just kidding.  Seriously, it's workig now. Almost too good.  I had to stop so don't have two badges in a row. In my old name I only need a couple more. So hopefully I'll get that back in ohhhh, an hour and 15 minutes.

Lib

Bare

Step 1. get to round 4
Step 2. make last word in round 4 using 2 letters and submit
Step 3. DON'T TOUCH THE EVIL COOKIE
Step 4. Type letter u
Step 5. You will see your last 2 letters retype them
Step 6. Right click to submit
Step 7. Repeat steps 4-6 over and over and over

Do this as long as you want. Don't hit the cookie. You will keep your progress but you don't want to have a high score so close out of the room. Then go back in a room and start again.... Good Luck all and have fun!!!!!!!! ;D ;) O0

Tara

Ok...Im doing this too....only problem I don't like is when NOSEY people look at your stats there going to see my high score of 5400...yikes

nightperson

Quote from: bubblegum on March 16, 2006, 01:06:10 PM
badge whore  :))

omg my virgin ears  :)) :)) but in pogo look out that is a very ear full

crankycook

if you hit the cookie accidentally, you can change your skill level, and the glitch will still work. at least it just did for me

who me?

ok not sure what happened but i got to the cookies typed u and my next to the last word would pop up.. ??? I would retype that word be left with my last two letter word as instructed and when i hit the u again my next to the last word would pop up again    ???
I even copy and pasted the instructions from bare into notepad to be sure not to make a mistake  :(
It was like it was using the u to undo my next to last word

trixiepup

i left my auto run all night and only advanced 2 ranks from 7 to 9
i have a total of 775 rounds won
in the same room was someone who won a little over 1500 rounds and was on rank 40
how can that be?
i am only on rank 9 with 1/2 her rounds won
am I doing something wrong or they doing something right?

Tara

Quote from: who me? on March 17, 2006, 02:15:14 AM
ok not sure what happened but i got to the cookies typed u and my next to the last word would pop up.. ??? I would retype that word be left with my last two letter word as instructed and when i hit the u again my next to the last word would pop up again    ???
I even copy and pasted the instructions from bare into notepad to be sure not to make a mistake  :(
It was like it was using the u to undo my next to last word

That happended to me once...I think I hit eh U twice and it made my last 2 words show up...I just typed them in separately and kept on going...it didn't mess me up...I think everytime you hit the U it will keep bringing your words up from the end to the beginning

who me?

ok  thank you Tara  ;) will try again.. O0

crankycook

xsquezme

Im afraid to get more than one of the badges for this game on the same day. But I dont want to miss out on this wonderful way of getting them. Any advice?

hades

the glitch should be there at least a week...and the only bad thing is that youll move up in ranks but not games played so itll look alil obvious.plus at times even if you exit the game it shows a high score.last night i got two nine thousand games even after leaving without finishing.

Lynne

i didnt even think about it looking obvious...oh well

Playhawke

Wow, I remember the last word jong glitch.  ???  Got ALL my badges in one day (already had 2, so it wasn't that obvious)....was so cool.

But I am dieing to try this one out too, so I am going to login as a friend and try it!  :P

It's the thrill of the hunt!  Just getting away with the glitches makes my whole day!  8)

I will let everyone know how I make out.

Playhawke

sami14

I'm gonna make sure i only get 1 badge per day. stupid me keeps hitting the fortune cookies though. last nigt i left behind a high score of 56,900. big oops! >:(

Bree

Sami,  try to make you last word at the top of the game.  Then you might not hit the cookie badge by mistake.  Good Luck!!!

xsquezme

Im not so much worried about the stats. Those can only be seen when I am in the game. Just having all the badges in one day.... I guess I will work up to rank 26 and get the next badge tomorrow. lol Have only completed 3 games so far.... WWW, Pop Fu and now WW. But WW my badges are 2-3 days apart.

I love this site!  <3

trixiepup

i leave the auto run for a while in wordjong and then use the glitch
that way it doesn't look so bad with how many games you played

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview