Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

:D YES, the glitch does work PERFECT!  :D

I just did a couple of badges for a friend and if you follow the steps, there is no problem.

Step 1. get to round 4
Step 2. make last word in round 4 using 2 letters and submit
Step 3. DON'T TOUCH THE EVIL COOKIE
Step 4. Type letter u
Step 5. You will see your last 2 letters retype them
Step 6. Right click to submit
Step 7. Repeat steps 4-6 over and over and over

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just don't actually finish the game, close it when your done, or you will have  an absurb amount of tokens showing for the high score.  >:(

heh heh I forgot.   :'(

Good Luck to all.

pogo tycoon

when i press U many pieces come back then while getting rid the cookie braks..never the less it dosnt seem to work for me at all, any suggestions? :(

Bree

Quote from: pogo tycoon on March 17, 2006, 12:13:49 PM
when i press U many pieces come back then while getting rid the cookie braks..never the less it dosnt seem to work for me at all, any suggestions? :(

I did that the first time I tried it and I figured out I was pressing the U to hard.  Just press it soft and it will bring up the last word.  Hope this helps you out.

pogo tycoon

oh, ok thanks...and i just press the cookie after i do this or repeat pressign the U?

Bree

NO...do not press the cookie.....just keep pressing the U, but stay away from the cookies.

chunkster

i should have read the whole post, i didn't think about the high score thing. i finished with a score of 40,000 or so. oops.

xsquezme

Was funny, when I first did this I clicked on the high scores. Seen 2 people on there with high high high  scores.... told my husband... I know what they have been doing!  :-X

I accidently hit the cookie then started the new game and got a 20k score. lol So try as you might it can still happen.

Jonathan

i jsut wonder what will happen when they catch on to whats happening...

Resists the urge  ::)

Country Lady

Quote from: jrlt on March 17, 2006, 02:12:10 PM
i jsut wonder what will happen when they catch on to whats happening...

Resists the urgeĀ  ::)

Better line up a frend to do next weeks challenges for you.  :)) :)) :))
But I wonder if it is really cheating?  After all they are the ones that made the U work that way.   :))

Tara

Thats not cheating to me...thats there mistake

Jonathan

yeah but what if they dont see it that way lol. If im not mistaken its purposely using a glitch

Homer

Quote from: jrlt on March 17, 2006, 07:33:15 PM
yeah but what if they dont see it that way lol. If im not mistaken its purposely using a glitch

There are no guarantees about your account if you use a glitch. If you use a glitch you must be prepared to face the possibility that it may cause you to lose your pogo account. I'm not saying you will but it's possible.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cowboy63

Not trying to be to obvious  8)  I only go about 10 to 15 min at a time. I just got the badge for rank 12 and quit, it said I had a high score of the day.

Just checking to see if maybe I went a little to long with it I checked the high scores. I was fine for the hour total but I almost cried in my beer  spb.gif when I checked the 24 hour total.

This person had a score of 254,351!!!!!

Talk about standing out!!
::)

holly222

Do you get alot of tokens from doing this.....

Tara

holly222

I made a spare pogo account and i am up to 1665 a round, but it isnt showing up in the accout yet.....so i asume when i finish the game the tokens will show up????????

Dosnt matter about stats for me....... gonna dump them anyway.....lol

Tara

yea if your using the glitch....your tokens won't show up until you stop...now on this you can leave the room when you want without finishing the hand and you will still get your tokens....thats just to avoid someone seeing your high score...while your doing the glitch you can check your profile and see your stats for rank go up

holly222

aww man im up to 2000 a round, cant stop now.......gonna have to keep at it......my real account needs to tokens.....LOL
Thanks for all the info

holly222

Ohh one more thing, if i leave and dont finisht the game will it start there next time?

Tara

If your doing the glitch you will be at the end of the game...If your just playing the game ..yes you go back to where you left off

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview