This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I dint get my tokens when i just left the room!!  Ohh noooo!

Country Lady

Ok, this is so funny.  My sister, ya the same sister who is against auto use, is not above tring the glitches when I tell her about them.  We yesterday I just happened to mention this wordjong glidtch to her.
Tonight I get a email from her  saying,
"Well I was just glitching away in Word Jong and figured I'd better start a new game when I got to 2700+ points, then checked high game and only one other person listed ...with high game of 62,000+ points (yes three zeros) LOL"
I had to laugh.  I sure hope who ever that other person was, doesn't get caught.  Man those points add up fast.

Bree

That is why I always play in empty rooms...... 8)

Country Lady

I try to do that also, but if you check the last 24 hour high score list, there is always someone who got greedy.

Bree

Yes they are a lot of greedy people out there counting up the thousands of tokens they are winning, but if you do it slow then you will not be found out.  I just space it out.    :)

shoes

I used the glithch for a while last night--the first time I had over 5,000 so thought I would play more and got over 30,000 but Pogo only gave me about 3,000 tokens for it!!!  Not sure why.  Did it again for about 3,500 and got it all--can Pogo add.  But screwed up and hit the cookie and ended the game.  This morning I had a Pogo message from someone that I never heard of with this long ranting note telling me how good I was!!  Said he/she checked stats and saw that I had over 3,000 and they never got over 800 and wanted to know how I did it!!  I just deleted it, but now I wish I had blocked the name instead.  Nosey people out there I guess.  So my question is this..........when I am sick of this glitch and want to leave, do I NOT hit the cookie?  Just red X out of game?  Or hit new game?  I dont need nosey people in my account!!

trixiepup

you just x out the game..do NOT hit the cookie or you get a high score like that and of course people will know something is up  ee4.gif

holly222

im not getting the tokens for the game, weather it is 1000 or 20,000
err

Tara

Quote from: holly222 on March 18, 2006, 08:19:37 AM
im not getting the tokens for the game, weather it is 1000 or 20,000
err

Are you doing the glitch or just playing regular?

holly222

Tara

I don't understand how your not getting your tokens...Are you advancing in ranks?  I just X out of the room and get my tokens ( not that I even want them ) but I do get them...and from reading back in this post everyone says they get theres...so I don't understand it.

holly222

It figures, I dont need the badges, but i need the tokens.....LOL

nightperson

do you get alot off the glitch i get my tokens off qwerty get alot there

holly222

I dint get no more than the game amount on the glitch in jong.......

holly222

Ok, ive read over and over the topic and im doing just as it said, im going up ranks and all......but not getting tokens.... What room tab are yall playing under, does that make a differnce?  Im only getting the normal tokens, dont need the badges....me wants the tokies...err :'(

Tara

Quote from: holly222 on March 18, 2006, 01:51:02 PM
Ok, ive read over and over the topic and im doing just as it said, im going up ranks and all......but not getting tokens.... What room tab are yall playing under, does that make a differnce?  Im only getting the normal tokens, dont need the badges....me wants the tokies...err :'(

Thats all your going to get ...you go up in ranks while you keep pushing the U key and each time its giving you tokens for that game to....I must of misunderstood you....Did you think this was a glitch for tokens?  Sorry it was a glitch for ranks....If you need tokens get the Qwerty Auto and go do 1000 games..they rack up fast   r1.gif

LastCall

shoes

OK more Glitch question---

1.  People are saying that they are not getting tokens and some say they are, so do you or not?  You mean to tell me that if you hit U for an hour and then hit the cookie it will say you have won 35,000 tokens and NOT give it to you??  Because that is what happened to me. and I got about 3000 tokens instead.

2.  Should I erase my stats?  It now says that my biggest win for one game is somethink like 6000---I got a pogo message from a nosey person!!  LOL

3.  If I erase my stats will I lose the rank that I am at now?  and have to start over?  will I lose any badges earned in Jong if I erase?

4  If I erase my stats in ALL games what would I gain or loose? 

Homer

I don't use the glitch. I let a little program from BH finish my ranks.

If you reset your ranks you will keep the badges but will have to start over at rank 1. So if pogo adds ranks you will have your work cut out.

When you reset your WordJong stats it only affects that game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview