Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Tara

I agree with Homer....I wouldnt clear my stats either...Look at Lottso...they added 50 ranks...if they add amount to Word Jong  you would have to start all the way over

LastCall

TRUST Homer
   I know I did that by accident in n try peaks I cleared my stats
       and yes I was back to RANK 1 >>>> dont laugh Tara  :))

shoes

OK  I am not resetting anything then
Thanks
Let the nosey people say what they want.  I have decided that if someone pogo messeges me about it or says something in the chat then I am just going to say
"Is that right?  Thank you so much for watching out for me, but I am sure that you have other things to do then be my keeper today!!" :)) :))
Think that will do it??

Homer

Why give them the satisfaction? Just turn off pogo messaging unless they are on your friends list. ;)

You can do this by clicking the message tab and editing your preferences. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Okay ... My two cents (Which if you know me, you know I give often whether ya want it or not) - as far as your stats go .. Yeah right now its a pain in the butt, but stats can ONLY be viewed while youre in that particular game. Sooo once you get these badges - you wont be back in there until there are weekly challenges - and most times on challenge day people are too busy trying to get their challenge done to look at your stats. Block the nosey bonehead, turn off chat so you dont get PC requests and use the glitch at whatever speed you feel comfortable with having the badges in your album.

<Steps off her soapbox>

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 18, 2006, 03:25:49 PM
TRUST Homer
   I know I did that by accident in n try peaks I cleared my stats
       and yes I was back to RANK 1 >>>> dont laugh Tara  :))

OMG...not Tri Peaks...of all games....Had you finished the game yet? That would be a game I would think they would add ranks to...I hope not but you never know

LastCall

Tara
that was the very 1st game I ever played  And yes I did do that by accident
      I really did not know I am really new to a computer I like it But sometimes I wonder
         what the heck I am doing AGAIN practice makes perfect that is why I have been
               trying and trying to get things right   ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif
                      PS But I do have every badge TRI Peaks rips  ;)

nightperson

i did the same thing in RDS and i was so upset but got over it but got all the badges

bridgetm555

see pogo is so stupid they have glitches all over the place, they know they are there and theyre too stupid to fx them then they get mad when people use them. they would rather police the site and spy and bother people than count on their incompetent techs. they are idiots. i know they read this board and others and the lillte punks that spy for 6.00 an hour need to get a life and get a real job. they probably dont even get paid, just get a free pogo accout. whooopeee, theyre in the big leaugues now.  ::)

justahumping

Quote from: shoes on March 18, 2006, 04:11:51 AM
I used the glithch for a while last night--
<SNIP>This morning I had a Pogo message from someone that I never heard of with this long ranting note telling me how good I was!! Said he/she checked stats and saw that I had over 3,000 and they never got over 800 and wanted to know how I did it!!
<SNIP>
You are not good yet!.. I just left a room where one person had the high score of .... 2,801,905  I think they may have used the glitch far to long lol

SaintHiρρo

LoL, I was playing the game and decided "hey, I need some tokens" but didn't want my score on the high score list. I left my room, went back to the same room and played a regular game to see if my previous score was listed. It wasn't but the two top spots in the last 24 hours was occupied by the same person and both scores had 8 (eight) digits! You would think they would have known it was going to show but guess not.

Snarechick

QuoteYou are not good yet!.. I just left a room where one person had the high score of .... 2,801,905  I think they may have used the glitch far to long lol

I know I did.  I was watching my MSU Spartans choke in the NCAA tournament...doing the glitch during commercials and halftime....wasn't paying attention and hit a fortune cookie.  My score was 451,892...needless to say, I bailed out of there quick and stayed off for 24 hours. :o

-off to buy myself a birthday cake seeing as I spent my birthday all day yesterday with my students at a competition-

foxx

Quote from: Snarechick on March 19, 2006, 10:56:11 AM
QuoteYou are not good yet!.. I just left a room where one person had the high score of .... 2,801,905  I think they may have used the glitch far to long lol

I know I did.  I was watching my MSU Spartans choke in the NCAA tournament...doing the glitch during commercials and halftime....wasn't paying attention and hit a fortune cookie.  My score was 451,892...needless to say, I bailed out of there quick and stayed off for 24 hours. :o

-off to buy myself a birthday cake seeing as I spent my birthday all day yesterday with my students at a competition-

Happy Belated Birthday Snarechick!!!!   :D  mmmm....what kinda cake you buying?   mmmmm.....cake.....

Snarechick

Anything dripping with chocolate....I'm a totally choco-holic ;D

foxx

mmmmm.....chocolate.....

well, enjoy your cake and your kinda-birthday!   r1.gif

Spice It Up

Is this glitch still working?  Haven't seen this post yet, and just noticed it. I hope it still works. I hate word Jong and missed the last glitch. This game is one of the "last on my list game to try to beat" so not big deal if it doesn't wrok anymore i guess. lol

ABlondieInAz

Quote from: Spice It Up on March 19, 2006, 10:54:11 PM
Is this glitch still working?  Haven't seen this post yet, and just noticed it. I hope it still works. I hate word Jong and missed the last glitch. This game is one of the "last on my list game to try to beat" so not big deal if it doesn't wrok anymore i guess. lol

Yes it is. I just tried it.  ee4.gif

ClingFree

Okay .. its possibly just me (Would figure) - I just went to go do the glitch .. and it only let me use the U once. After I did it once, pressed U again and no tiles came back. Made me click a cookie ... Anyone else using it with success this am?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview