This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

cookies in wordjong  :))  :))  :)) thought they where tiles  :))  :))  :)) finished that game last year  :))  :))  :)) think i need my mornin coffee  :))  :))  :))

RowdyOne

so this is nothing more then a high score glitch? and not a rank glitch?

ClingFree

No .. it pops ya up the ranks!

RowdyOne

thanks cling, ive been trying it but all it seems to do on my end is get high scores but maybe im doing it wrong lol       and like Libra mentioned it wont let me type the letters in either.

Libra

Quote from: PB On The Run on March 16, 2006, 09:07:27 AM
as far as the high score goes...just don't finish the last game before you leave the room...you can check rank progress at any time by looking at your stats using your screen name ;)  ;)  ;)

Holy cow!!!  Well, I got a REALLY high score (Hey, at least I'm getting tokens) but there was someone that beat me.  Who was playing in 3 Crowns???

Anyway, How do you not finish a last game?  Just exit out before clicking a cookie?

hades

leave your last two letters on top away from where the cookies will be.then make your last word.click submit then hit u again and keep repeating.  :)

ClingFree

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on March 16, 2006, 09:32:06 AM
thanks cling, ive been trying it but all it seems to do on my end is get high scores but maybe im doing it wrong lol       and like Libra mentioned it wont let me type the letters in either.

Rowdy .... check your stats - If youre scores are that high you are probably moving up ranks also ...

Lib ... 3crowns wasnt me .. Lol - I had found an empty room, and played and played but ended up with a high score over 20 thousand   :-X

RowdyOne

i got it working yee haw!! lol the gate just keeps reopening after i spell the 2 letter word :) thanks for all the help!

SaintHiρρo

I must be doing something wrong. I've tried reading this again and again and again but couldn't see what I was doing wrong so maybe someone could help me. I'm playing 3 rounds. When I get to the 4th round, i find as many words as possible but my last word should be two letters long. Then the part come up where I pick the fortune cookie. Instead of selecting one, I press "U" (capitalized) and it should give me a chance to retype my last word?

RowdyOne

just make sure you leave the last 2 letters or a 2 letter word on top before you finish that round so all you have to do is repeat that 2 letter word after htting U. make sure you right click to submit.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 09:58:45 AM
I must be doing something wrong. I've tried reading this again and again and again but couldn't see what I was doing wrong so maybe someone could help me. I'm playing 3 rounds. When I get to the 4th round, i find as many words as possible but my last word should be two letters long. Then the part come up where I pick the fortune cookie. Instead of selecting one, I press "U" (capitalized) and it should give me a chance to retype my last word?

Saint, make sure that the tiles you leave are way at the top of the board so they don't interfere with the cookies.  It ain't easy but it's doable, especially if you have free tiles.  

I've been typing AHA for 20 minutes.  If I get banned from THIS account, I'll lose 8 badges so I'm not too concerned about the high score thingie.  

saria

Great glitch! Except...erm... I was all worried when I saw my score at 2,600..then when I looked at high scores-I saw someone had beaten me to it with a score of 47,000.. wow!..not so worried now..lol  8)

bubblegum

holly222

winterangel

Works great!!  Thanks so much. This game bores the heck outta me.

Libra

Quote from: winterangel on March 16, 2006, 10:19:43 AM
Works great!!  Thanks so much. This game bores the heck outta me.

Absolutely THANKS!!!  I'm just hoping the glich still work when (or if) I get my old SN back tonight.  I hate this game so much that I'll stay up all night to get every last rank I hate this game so much  :)) :)) :))

Oh, and I have 13 badges on my new screen name now  :P

Libra

hades

got a badge in it.now to stop for today.no way ill get more then one in a day and look suspicious  :-X

SaintHiρρo

Ok, so I finally get to the part where the forture cookies appear. I left two tiles at the very top that spell "to". So I press the lower case "u" and the tiles re-appear. Using my mouse, I press "T" & "O" but I can't press the submit button. Once again, what am I doing wrong?

I don't think I've asked for this much help in one day ever!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 10:37:18 AM
Ok, so I finally get to the part where the forture cookies appear. I left two tiles at the very top that spell "to". So I press the lower case "u" and the tiles re-appear. Using my mouse, I press "T" & "O" but I can't press the submit button. Once again, what am I doing wrong?

Try .. right clicking to submit ... Should work for ya - and stay away from the cooookies!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 16, 2006, 10:40:37 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 10:37:18 AM

Try .. right clicking to submit ... Should work for ya - and stay away from the cooookies!

Whoo hoo, thank you. Got it to work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview