This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word jong glitch

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

ok so how do you check ur progress? I clicked on my name in the list.. and its showin that im still only rank 3 the mouse. thanks <3

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 10:42:55 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 16, 2006, 10:40:37 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 16, 2006, 10:37:18 AM
Ok, so I finally get to the part where the forture cookies appear. I left two tiles at the very top that spell "to". So I press the lower case "u" and the tiles re-appear. Using my mouse, I press "T" & "O" but I can't press the submit button. Once again, what am I doing wrong?

I don't think I've asked for this much help in one day ever!

Try .. right clicking to submit ... Should work for ya - and stay away from the cooookies!

Whoo hoo, thank you. Got it to work!

It was the least I could do for a fellow hide and seeker

hades

lol remember to be smart and not get all your badges in a day.  :-X

winterangel

Will Pogo have to shut down to fix this one?

bubblegum

triniqueen27

Lynne

i just tried it and i clicked u and like almost all of my tiles from the last round showed up  >:( i tried to make words without hitting a cookie but i had too  :'( what did i do wrong  :'(

Lynne

ok dunno what i did the second time but it worked for me woo hoo !!!  O0

PunkInDrublic

just spelled the word 'dork' over and over to get my first badge in this game  :)) :)) :))
Done for the day... don't want to be too greedy  :)

Mary

Lynne

woo hooo i got my first badge woo hooo ty thunder for the info  O0

Libra

WEll!!!  I got a pogo mail from someone on my new Pogo screen name... "Wow, great score in WordJong!  How did you do it?  I can only manage to get 800-900!"  Crap.  Now I'm prolly gonna lose that account too. 

I'm just gonna go eat bugs.  :'(

bubblegum

nosy bastards I still can't figure out the glitch.  Oh well.  I have the auto for it.  I'm happy.  Have to run it sometime.

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 12:44:53 PM
WEll!!!  I got a pogo mail from someone on my new Pogo screen name... "Wow, great score in WordJong!  How did you do it?  I can only manage to get 800-900!"  Crap.  Now I'm prolly gonna lose that account too. 

Hey I thought you said in another thread that your new name was going to be clean & serene??????  Couldn't do it could ya!   :)) :))

ClingFree

Ditto on the nosey ... but I gotta tell ya Lib, you really seem to have the worstest luck ... Maybe tomorrow will be better being St Pattys day n all?

nightperson

Quote from: mailwench on March 16, 2006, 12:46:46 PM

Hey I thought you said in another thread that your new name was going to be clean & serene??????  Couldn't do it could ya!   :)) :))

well tomorrow will be better maybe it will bring you good luck

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 16, 2006, 12:46:46 PM

Oh PLEASE!  I must have been drunk when I said that!  :)) :)) :))  Ah you know?  Who cares?  it's 14 badges and 120,000 tokens.  

cranky

the glitch works for me but it still takes a long tim to open over 200 gates to get to the next rank :'( lol i pass on this glitch lol

cranky

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 16, 2006, 12:47:17 PM

Ditto on the nosey ... but I gotta tell ya Lib, you really seem to have the worstest luck ... Maybe tomorrow will be better being St Pattys day n all?

I do be quite the Irish lassie, too!  spb.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview